Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Rose, What a shame that she wouldn't finish outdoors. Plus the added work of replanting. Better now than later.

Just puffed down a big ole bowl.
And now I'm buzzed up and don't feel like tear down this engine I got waiting. At least it's Friday :)

Time to BIU some more.

3abdb4d90d871e03a781367deb903201--smoking-accessories-rocket-ships.jpg

holy crap Duck, that is one big ole bong hit right there. Kinda looks like dessert in those two cups. LOL What is that?

We got her in the bathroom, i never realized what a big pot a 20 gallon is. BIU Peeps.

@Rosebud, is there any way to retrieve our gallery? I tried and I can't.

BIU :confused:

been busy havent checked in a few...hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and the better weather. wow Duck that looks like the bong from hell...when I was younger before my COPD I could maybe have handled that monster....gonna catch my first buzz of the day....BIU BHC....peace

what up peeps,hot as I can handle it here,was going to cut my grass.....not....wait till later when it cools down.getting ready for the 4 day country music festival this week,gonna be busy.....BIU BHC hope all has a great week......peace

@Rosebud, our gallery of pics of what we posted in threads. Not our personal albums, but that would be nice also. Thanks :)

BIU

Duck, you got high? i am shocked. I told Angie, who is wonderful, about the gallery. She will work on it. I will join you for a big ole hit!

God luck with your Kimbo Kush Rose.

I think I am going to shut down my indoor grow in my shop. The summer heat is too much too deal with and my shop is detached and a bit of trouble getting down to it every day.
The shop is 2.100 sq ft and I only grow 3 plants down there usually anyways.

I have some Blackberry Fire in 20 gallon fabric pots on my deck. This will be the extent of my growing for the rest of the year I think.
I don't know how this will turn out as I have never smoked or grown Blackberry Fire. lol

Have an awesome day guys!

Carolina Contry Music Festival finally done....2 days off till the next crowd arrives....time for a well needed rest and BIU session begins NOW.....join me if you can.....peace

Morning bongers! We had a few cool days and I got the 6 CBD plants I have going into their final 25 gal pots. Have a bunch of small non-CBD that are still not sexed. Want to end up with 12 plants for this year. I see from pics that my bigger plants are behind where they were last year at this time and the smaller plants are still really small, but running more plants this year, so should end up with about the same.

Duck and I are on the same page today. Blueberry Fire sounds great. Burnin, I love those fabric pots. It is the only thing I grow in now. And like duck, I don't do great with crowds either.

Rosebud, sending Green Mojo for your Kimbo kush.

Hope everybody has a great day and remember to BIU as needed.

I need to BIU a lot.
Been one of those days, thanks to my co-workers.

coworkers-punching-each-other-in-office_2093800.jpg

Good morning you bonghogs, THG, so nice to see you this morning. Here is the kimbo kush LOL It didn't get over the shock so i cut it and threw it away, here is what is happening now, isn't that cute. I think it should be my new avitar. lol
DSCF5168.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5168.JPG
    DSCF5168.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 17
I doubled up on the BIU this morning, just in case.

BIU

Latest posts

Back