Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
what up BHC...not looking good for for my part of the world we have a hurricane heading our way,they think it will be a cat 4 when it makes land in a few days....fun fun fun this is what I need now....NOT....getting prepped for this storm sucks,going to harbor frieght to see if I can get a generator and get some other things...hope they are not sold out....wish me some luck.....peace

Good luck mmf2, I heard they declared a state of emergency. Was suppose to head there Thursday, cancelled the trip already.

Oh mrfist, be safe! I am so glad that I don't live in hurricane or tornado country. Wish I could loan you a generator, we have 3 here.

Wishing you well and sending all the luck I have.

no generators avail....could have got one a month ago for cheap but was thinking I wont ever need one of those.....we have 3 harbor freights and they sold out within an hour today....my luck....got to hold the fort down I have cats and fish tanks and all my toys here,we havent ever evacuated in 40 years here so I hope I am making the right choice....

Haven't they ordered evacuations? You can take your cats with you...and is trying to protect your toys worth risking your life? Seriously, what can you do against a hurricane of this proportion? I truly hope that if evacuations are ordered that you will rethink your plan of staying and trying to protect (?) your toys.

Regardless, my thoughts are with you and all those facing this horrific storm. Please be safe!

THG thank you for your concern,I have been through numerous hurricanes in my 40+ years in Mrytle never evacuated,my house is 70 years old and has been through many more storms,built like a tank....I am 12 miles from the beach so storm surge should not be a problem....I bought a generator this morning from Lowes,they sold 200 in 45 minutes and I was lucky to get one. Me and wife are owner operators of a taxi company here at the beach and have been evacuating peeps for the last two days and still have customers to catch planes in the am and all day....airport will close at 5pm so we will be helping peeps get out of town untill we cant....we have all our windows boarded shut and all precautions have been taken.....I have 2 sons who will be staying here through the storm for any needs,I would rather be here if something did happen where we could take care of it instead of coming home to a mess, the worry would drive me crazy...my 3 cats have never been out of this house and would freak out....we are gonna hunker down stay buzzed and ride it out like we have in the past,yes Im hard headed.....

Stay safe mmf2. Looks like you are going to be getting the eye over you.

I think we should be ok,the media hypes these storms up so much....looking like alot of rain and some wind....it will be down to a cat 1 by the time it make landfall and drops to tropical storm winds soon after,if you are dirrectly on the coast the storm surge would be bad, catching a morning wake and bake buzz and goiing to chill......peace

what up,we are ok lost power for 2 days just came back on,we were lucky just alot of rain and wind,my yard is flooded and full of branches and leaves....still raining hard,going stir crazy being held up here for so long...nothing is open at all around here,getting low on supplies,ran my over priced generator for a while to keep the fridge contents ok,the noise would drive you crazy....thank god power is back on.....been hitting the vape chilling....the peeps in NC are having a bad time and this storm is moving so slow the rain just keeps coming and coming....flooding will def be a problem in the next few days,,,,got sand bags to keep water out of my shop,my house is up enough so no prob with that,thanks for checking on me duck we b ok.....peace

rough days ahead where Im at after this storm is finally gone.....I live near 2 river systems and both are flooding bad,I have a foot standing water around my house and Im one of the lucky ones....all of the roads coming back the beach are under water and if you left the area before the storm you cant make it back,I have alot of friends stuck where they went to and cant even get back to see if they were damaged....North Carolina is a total mess right down the road from here and the rivers will not reach full flood level for days. all the stores are out of food and gas is no where to be found,trucks are not able to get here to restock and dont have any clue when it will get back to norm....hope everyone else is having a better day,prayers needed for my neighbors....peace

@meetmrfist2

Has the flood waters receded any?
Has any food/water arrived?

I'm hoping for the best for you. Just has to be a mess there.

BIU

a450a7ca6f541e9792b96bf1c0b4fb10.jpg

its a cluster **** here,widespread flooding all around me,my shop is under water,about 2 ft in my shop and water is up to my back porch still rising as I type....Waccamaw river is suppose to crest this sunday at 23ft above flood stage cant get out of my neighbor hood,all roads into the beach are washed out or under water,when will this end....got sand bags around the back of my house,never seen water up so high in my 30+ years here in Conway....moved my truck and van to a buds house so I dont get them messed up,just waiting for this to get over with...low on cash and stash but we will be ok...hopefully

Good morning BHC,
I have been without internet for a few days. Mr fist, how you doing? What a mess, I guess. I hope your alright. Let us hear from you.
Duck i am going to take down a chocolope plant today. It is HUGE...
The weather has turned here.. We didn't get rain once this summer.

hey my friends,we survived Florence been dealing with aftermath of the storm,rivers flooding all around us.....they are starting to go down the last couple of days,I was lucky no water got in my house,my shop on the other hand had 2 ft of nasty swamp water in it and has finally backed off...been cleaning up for days on days. some of my close friends were not that lucky...total loss of houses just down the street from us with no insurance because we are in a flood zone.....I live on the main artery going to the beach here in Conway and traffic has been a nightmare everyday because they built a temp dam to stop river flooding and all roads into this area have been under water for days,they are taking down the dam as I type but traffic is awful, it is slowly getting back to normal....hope everyone is doing good,bike week starts this weekend hope I can be busy before the tourism completely stops,there has been nobody in town so all the local business is struggling....gonna hit the vape and chill.....peace

Good morning all,
Duck, that was a giant. Took us 5 days, bud and i, to get that down. It is beautiful. It is hanging all over the house and shed. That plant was 10x12x10. I really like chocolope and my daughter loves it. It is used for depression, and ptsd. I like it cause it is a good sativa. Man. what a huge plant.
We had not one drop of rain on this grow until yesterday. Our best grow ever as far as no bugs or other issues. Thanks for asking Duck.

Stay safe mr fist. it has been a hard time for you guys. So sorry but glad you are ok.
THG, how are you? How is your grow? Have you started trimming?

Latest posts

Back