Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
what up Duck and Rose and everyone else,been busy lately which is a good thing......hope everyone is having a great week,back to the grind tonight.....BIU BHC have a great weekend all........peace

@Rosebud, @The Hemp Goddess,

How you girls doing out there?
The western fires have reached my area. We are getting the smoke haze all the way over here.

Stay safe!

BIU

Morning bongers. How ya doing duck? I am getting a lot of smoke and the heat has been horrible. July and August has seen triple digits most days. Looks like we are finally getting a break--got some low 90s and high 80s coming up. It has been hard to do anything outside except water. Fortunately, I am not close to any fires and not threatened. My heart goes out to all those that have lost everything in all the fires going on now.

And my plants are so small. My only thought can be that this heat has really affected their growth. I think next year I am going to look into shade cloth if it gets this hot again (and no reason to think it won't). Got tea going that is ready today. Duck, thanks for posting up the AEM brewing guide again. Out to feed the plants while it is still cool.

Hope everybody has a great week. Remember to BIU as needed.

It is horrible here with the smoke. Over a 200 rating and should be under 30. It actually smells like campfire smoke in my house. I do have asthma so am being careful to not go out. I hope bud will go get the right masks today so we can go out for a bit at a time. Here is a pic of the sun yesterday.
DSCF5227.JPG

Attachments

• DSCF5227.JPG
    DSCF5227.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 24

WOW !! that was the exact same sunset we had here WAAAY over in O-high-o
I was watching it set last night thinking, thats the smoke from California :(

then I hit a bong (dab rig) but it didn't really sooth my mind

----

Here is a little scene I came across on one of my early morning drives. (that DID sooth my mind)

Last edited:
THG, i sure hope the heat ends for you this week. We have been hot but not as hot as you. I am sorry your plants are small, but i will be wishing mine were at harvest. I have an amazing plant in the bathroom called Lemon Tree. I will go take a pic for you. Sativa girl.
DSCF5233.JPG
She is as tall as me.

so sorry about the fires out west and all the devastation they have caused for thousands of peeps,be careful breathing that mess,cant imagine trying to live with all that smoke....THG good seeing you back on here,hope your plants fill out before harvest.....Rose your Lemon plant looks tasty,give us a smoke report when you get to pack a bowl.....awesome misty morning drive vid Joe.....Duck time to get a gas mask bro....hope all is well with everyone,going to the open house at my grand daughters school later on,cant believe school starts so early....time flies when your a old coot like me,will be fall soon.....BIU BHC .....peace

Oh what a pretty girl, Rosebud. Looks a bit like a menorah doesn't it? I might just have to invite myself up for a taste. Yu know how I love those sativas. Our sun looks like that, too. It's pretty...until you remember that it is smoke that is making it so red. I have been limiting my time outdoors, too. Between the smoke and the heat, it has not been a nice summer.

Mrfist, it sure seems like school starts early now. I'm quite sure that when my kids were in school we didn't start until after Labor Day. It's been quite a few years since my kids were in school though, so my memory could be faulty.

Everyone take care.

It does look just like a menorah... trippy plant. You are always invited here thg.

good afternoon bongers,hopr everyone is having a great weekend,finally drying out here,85 durring the day and starting to get cooler at night....catching a buzz before I go out to work join me if you can.....peace

WE HAVE CLEAN AIR. and cool temps.. woohoo, i think we will all live.
I am dejunking the house, been at it for 2 days, still more junk. Only one thing to do.. lets smoke this stuff.

Aren't these cooler temps just wonderful, Rosebud? I got a lot of "spring" cleaning and dejunking done while it was too hot to work outdoors. Now I am rarin' to get some stuff done outside. We need to replace the drainage line from the house to the septic tank, so are getting started on that. Going to get some flowering tea started. And finish up the staining on the word trim for the bathroom. Wonderful to be able to wander outside again without worrying about the heat and air quality!

Woo hoo finally got your cooler temps here:) Been a hot steamy one, for sure. Be safe :)

BIU

All you Bong Hogs have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend:)

I hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend. I took my bong out, dusted it off and filled it. Time for the fun to begin! :D
bonghit.gif

Latest posts

Back