Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
i like taking the tubes and the top out, and using the wholes where the tubes are as carbs and just put in a stem in one...triple carb, it sure makes a difference to me....I love it, but i really need a new bowl...the one pictured is really too small imo...

Hey trillion...is your belly full.. jail sucks and if I could of I would of bailed you bro...but lesson jail is no good ...fill your lungs with this..:bong1: ..its 420 here..and Friday Night.:banana: :clap: :dancing: ...Big fishing trip Saturday:yay: ..lets get this session going:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :fly:

The chat...is up but Im not sure how it works I got the email from trillion and have been there a few times but no one there ..lol...MayB Trillion PlayN...just kidN..it will be cool when it is working...now that Trillion is out of jail Im sure there will be some catching up he needs to do..Give him a few days to get back to life..

Woooo! Finally able to participate after like 2 or 3 weeks.. Area got so dry!! I've already started but I'll be here at 12:20 CST! Its 4:20 in Dhaka, wherever that is, according to me computer clock timezone thingy.

Edit... Whoa I'm totally stoned enough I can't type 4:20 right the first time.

Happy 4:20! Puffin on the piggy bong.. I bought myself a glass grinder to make a bong out of this wine bottle my fiance decorated up. Think I'm gonna go for a glass slide for it. It should look nifty.:48: :bong2: :yay: Also just got back from watching Journey to Center of Earth in 3D, its a pretty fun high movie, wicked cool special effects in some places.

Latest posts

Back