Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yippee...Sounds like a plan :D :bong: ...Waitin' on the 20 to roll around for Juneau:ciao: :bong2: ...Welcome to the Club newer members, very nice pieces for sure...Now let's not leave 'em sittin' , start packin :D ...:stoned: :ciao: :bongin: till next time...

ok, been super super busy... 4u, no bro i didnt catch that one...it was bobbing on the surface due to the size of the ball that got stuck in its mouth.

web pmed me about the club in the group a while ago but i figured since we had this here it wouldnt make that much of a dif. but if everyone wants ro rejoin under the groups that would be great!

i havent had time to try making a logo but i will be working on one up for vote when the poll rolls around. i will make a thread for submissions.

anyway- hope you all are stoned off something frosty like i am :D

:bong1:

.......for everyone whos not here smoking with me!!!!!!!!!

glad to here you scored some smoke TOA...I dont mind this thread...i did sign up for the group..but I like that anyone can pop in and say something or have the chance to join the club..plus i dont need anymore sign in pages to visit my friends..just my thaughts..

im hitting the bong now

Smokin' my new BUBBLER! Good morning wake n bake

New Molino borosilicate glass piece. Ordered off everyone does it. Their great I have always trusted them. Look at this beauty!

glass.jpg

glass 003.jpg

glass 004.jpg

glass 005.jpg

Latest posts

Back