Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:joint: :joint: On #16 of 24 and Ozzy:fly: :fly: :fly:

4/20/09Today is the day "Everyone MUST get STONED"

Enjoy your time at MP for the next time server may be busy

:ciao: Guest

Here members :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

:joint: :joint: On 20 of 24 and Ozzy was just about flown the coup.

Have BHCers :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

Cali must have kept SmokinMom:giggle:

:joint: :joint: A joint for every time i saw 4;20 today is a plastering smokeout 22 of 24 I will make it before midnight lighting 23 now.

How are you 4u? those chubby checks need a :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: til the smoke rolls out your ears:rofl:

GoNAVY said:
I wonder how the reunion is going. I loved the pic of SmokinMom a few pages back. :rofl:
I was wondering the exact same thing ... Any insight as to who all went ??? Wish i would've had the cash to make it out there... Welp, here's yet another :bong1: for 2day :D Happy 420 Folks :bong:

Down to the last 20 of 4/20 on my end ...Here's one for all my peers here at BHC :bong: Load 'em up :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: Smoke it If ya Got it :bong2: It's been a great day :D BIU folks :D

:ciao: BHC its 4/21..:bong:

SmokeinMom...Where are you..you didnt get :cop: try to smuggle that legal cali weed home did ya:giggle: we are just Dieing here to know the scoop and ****..:rofl: realy did want to bring me sweetleaf down..maybe next time..

Good morning UKgirl420:ciao: 4u2sm0ke:ciao:Ozzy:ciao:and SmokinMom :ciao:

Time for a morning wake-n-bake.:bong2::bong2::bong2:
40f, breezy,with showers. :(

Suppose to be dreary the next couple of days.

But my buds are getting bigger in my garden:)

It is always a good time to biu UKgirl420 :bong2::bong2: here your turn:bong1:

:bong: :bong: Good Morning all yet's all have a Wake N Bake

How is UKgirl and duck this morning? The rain is here again today with temp's in the 50's.

SmokinMom must have had to stay in Cali for advance bong hitting training or is recovering from overtoker's coma.:giggle:

Here's a few
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: to help you all through your day.:peace:

uk girl is :fly: this afternoon :giggle:

thanks for asking ozzy ,,,

:bong1::bong1::bong1:

sm is not due home till today ,,,give the lady a chance guys ;)

but heres 1 for ya safe return :bong1:

Latest posts

Back