Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy Monday everyone...off to take kids school..last week for them:yay: i dont know why all you Ladies cant wait for them to go back to school..i cant wait for them to get out..lol..i have thre all diffrent schools and very active in sports and activaties..so you can emagine the miles i put on my truck..sometimes i need to be in 3 places same time..those are hard :bong: days:rofl: so when they outta school gives me a break..

and I finished the trampoleen for them and they love it..it was a big hit..but not as big as this one :bong: :giggle:

a bit overcast today 63 cloudy maybe sun breaks later

untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

astrobud said:
hi uk girl, and who is your fav rock star sm? im very high right now not far from bed. hope everybody had a good day and got all they had planned done. i didnt have anything planned so it all worked out well b/c i didnt do anything :D . lets do one more :bong:

Well put :rofl::bong:

SmokinMom said:
Well hello there BHC. :D

I snuck into the patch with my pipe a bit ago then came in and had 1/2 a mj brownie. I feel great, 1st high of the day, unless you count the wee hours of the morning. :giggle:

Feeling optimistic about my 40th bday in Nov. :D

We have a pizza and cesar salad for dinner and I don't have to cook. Yah hooo!

:lama:

Moms high. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Been looking at pics of one of my fav rock stars and getting a little hot and bothered. :eek: :giggle: :evil:

Do you bongers also smoke cigarettes??? I quit over 12 yrs ago. Bleh!

Mom loves Incubis...:heart:

and i quit ciggs 14 yrs ago BLEH!!!!

why do kids insist on going to play grounds :hairpull:
they get there have a go on everything once then moan to go home :confused:
good job its only at the bottom of my rd ,,,

anyway :bong::bong:

great news 4u ,,,,

i dont know why all you Ladies cant wait for them to go back to school..i cant wait for them to get out..lol..i have thre all diffrent schools and very active in sports and activaties..so you can emagine the miles i put on my truck..sometimes i need to be in 3 places same time..those are hard days so when they outta school gives me a break..

4U i enjoy the little one being off ,school ,it means i can sleep in ;) im sure you guys are aware im a night owl ,,so is she so we both get to sleep when we choose to :giggle:

and mom
Feeling optimistic about my 40th bday in Nov.
its time to party :D ;)

:bong::bong:

Hello bhc. Tis Monday.

Beautiful here, and driving out with the kids to my girlfriends house for an afternoon swim. Sure to be fun. Hopefully she and I will be having smoke sessions in the tool shed...ha ha ha.

Damn, craving thai again. Did you ever get adventurous and try it 4u?

im having a thai craving but not the food thai :) . im sprouting some super thai skunk today, that and some barneys farm red cherry berry. (yummy). i need 1 more thanks and ill have 420, lets biu, pass it to the left my friends:bong1: :bong1:

thats 420 thanks for me uk girl, lets have a special :bong: of lemon haze. thunderstorm coming up i think ill shut things down for a while:bolt:

:ciao: checking b4 I get kids from school.its 4:20 east coast :bolt:

Mom...i will look for one in phone book..you think my kids would enjoy it?

and what with all this talk of thunderstorms..where did duck fly too:bong:

ukgirl...:heart::bong:

4u ;)if the kids like oriental food they will love thai,,its cleaner ,,and more fragrant and healthier ,,,

it still amazes me ,,that we are all over the world and experiancing the same weather ,,:cool2: or maybe its because im :stoned: :confused2: :giggle:

:bong::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
well the sun is still blazin ,,the skys are cracking thunder and lighting ,rain is like a monsoon ,,yet still no rainbow :confused2:

so it seems like a perfect time to BIU :bong::bong:

What ??? There is such a time when it is not perfect to biu?:rofl::rofl: Any true bonger can always recognize the perfect time. Congrats UKgirl420 You have reached the level of master bonger:D
Now where was I...Oh ya :bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back