Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC...good morning ak...after a night of bad T-storms all is sunny and calm this morning...I need to work on my outdoor garden (no MJ...fruits and veggies..) they hve been getting ignored by me as the indoor garden is coming to harvest and taking up all my time...

hello BHC...sorry about the sandwhiches UKgirl..I like subway..maybe you got one by a employee that didnt wash hands ..

Hamster...dont forget the veggies..

Aslan...BIU :bong:

Duck...that musta been one Hell of a sleep over..you must be haveing a good time..

ozzie...Happy Sunday

smokinmom...where are you?

well goota grind some weed:ciao: :bong:

hey 4u what you fishing for today (and dont say fish:p)maybe i should say

what type/breed/strain ;)

have a great day :heart:

im off to make fairy badges ,,plaster paris and paint + 6 yr old =:hairpull:and a few of these :bong::bong::bong:

catch up with you all later :ciao:

Gave in, isnt quite it.....
I am just someone who needs to get "used" to an idea for awhile,
and
I kinda had that "love at first sight" thing.:D

Hope you are feeling better.
Sounds like you have a memorable day going on....
plaster and kids.....fun.:rolleyes:

Morning BHC
Highs :bong2: around an hour from now, and 103f later.

UKgirl420 said:
so you gave in to him tc ;) very nice bike i can see why your happy :)

biu bongers ,,i am in need ,,been up all night being sick ,,,dam subway sandwiches ,,i knew there was i reason i didnt buy them :spit:
well enough of the moaning :ignore:
and time to
:bong::bong::bong:

Yeah, 4u, just what are you fishing for? I gave a bumpah sticker to the husband a while back, says...
Work Is For People Who Dont Know How To Fish.
Words I live by....lol.

Howdy BHC:ciao:

Made it back...whoa what a 2-dayer. Played 18 on Friday and 18 on Saturday, BIU'ed it on nearly every hole. Had a band last night, out of control but had a good time....Well I am going back and reading what I have missed.

BIU everyone:bong2::bong2::bong2:

UKGIRL....glad you are feeling better.....don't eat there again, OK?

TCBUD.....nice ride babe.....you should take a putt-putt over to Nevada and check out on mojavemama's health.....I actually had a story Published in Easy Rider back in 1986.....got $250 for it....

DUCK....what did you shoot for 18?....did you lose your balls?

4u2smOke....love your new boat...how did the fishing go?

Well bongers, it's overcast and crappy weather again here on the coast.....I am in the process of transplanting all plants into slightly larger containers that I bought in June...and I found my Watering Wand that was lost in the Greenhouse...yeah

MOM.....hope you are not too drunk to remember where home is....

:) pee-dude

Oh, here is another drawing from the past....

hello bhc, glad everyones good. hot and humid here, bad storms last night. lots of rain. tc, nice bike you have , take good care of it it will last, i work on them i know. must go do some rearrangeing lets biu

Howdy Ukgirl,
Im here but not for long, heading to the bathroom where I got the :bong: set up in front of a window. Puff and the smoke is pushed out by the swamp cooler. I stay cool and the husband gets no smoke.:D life is good.

Painter, been thinking of heading down toward Mojave's stompin' grounds next winter, if we do, I am sure we will meet up.
Astro, yep, got the extended warrenty, it just had a 28,000 mile valve adjustment. The husband has had bunches of bikes, he spent a lot of time with the last one, and I assume he will be keeping this one in good shape too. She has 30,000 miles on her, and hopefully we will be riding her for about ten years. He already says.....I am gonna adjust that...lol. And dang me if I can think of any other toys he is gonna need for retirement. This has got to be the last. Right.:D

Latest posts

Back