Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:holysheep: i cant believe that.. that really sucks:cry: i hope ya get a job soon,,
let this misery come to an end:) i think id just have go without a job if it was like that here.. ill have a few bowls for ya, fingers crossed ya can join in soon:aok:

:bong: :bong: :bong: :ccc:

Here's to the BHC :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong::bong::48::tokie: :joint::ccc::peace:

goodevening BHC

a very happy birthday to your mom ozzy :yay: my granny turned 90 last week ,,wow these broads no how to keep going maybe it was some fine :48: during there best years :giggle:

SM have a great night ,,,

4u enjoy the hemp fest :D :headbang2: :fly: :bong2: :joint: :banana: :headbang:
:

Glad to see ur still smoking on ozzy:headbang2: .. have a few :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: with me. hey ukgirl good to see another uk smoker:banana:
share in the festivities:bong: :bong: :bong: :ccc:

Smoke on Ozzy thought he had all the bases covered for food and Mom wants Shrimp:doh: Time to head to town

Have a round on me :bong1::bong::bongin::48::tokie:

BUI and off to bed time to rest my :stoned:head

:bong::bong1::bongin::ccc::48::tokie::joint: hope one of these helps your evening

SM I smoked the one for you didn't want to tempt you:p

I love trivial pursuit and I hve spent many night playing Jenga....

Yeah SM...it's kinda funny you were the only one drinking and dominating the games...who knew alcohol was good for playing Jenga and TP....

good morn bhc. well its gonna be about 90 with 70% humidy and i have a slight hangover, my kids come by yesterday and well you can guess the rest. i think ill make breakfast. have a nice day people:)

G'Morning BHC!
I'm Back!

Big news first, last night pulling in bout eleven p.m. the headlights illuminated the most wilted :eek: :shocked: MJ garden anyone would ever want to pull in on. I mean there was only one plant that had some leaves still up and facing the sky. All the girls were dry as a bone and the tomato's too, but who cares bout tomato's. I freaked, got the water going and drenched all of them.....(more of that in Goldilocks grow later), but I will say here and now they look bunches better this morning, whew!
Here is a pic for you UKgirl, took a bunch, more will be in the "show your pics" thread. Dont have a bunch of time this morning for updates, but had to stop in here.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: for everyone!
:tokie: for the UKgirl.
I will have :bong2: :bong2: :bong2: later. Got lots to see here, wonder if I missed much......and hello SM, congrats on the wins!

Last Cast 2.JPG

:ciao: Hope everyone is healthy, happy and onrey:hubba:

Funny SM you were drinking and I drew the short straw and played taxi driver. Mom had a great day. After I got back with the shrimp, She told me "The reason she waited to tell me shrimp was because me and bro in '99 drove her all the way over to Virginia Beach, and she didn't want to take the trip again." Stoner here forgot about that trip.

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: table set have a great day

Hey TC....that was way to close to disaster huh? Happened to me when everyone was on the very, very sunny porch and in black pots.....scared the bejeezus out of me....but water is the wonder drug.....

4u2.....I just know you are thinking of everyone here while enjoying yourself at the festival

Hick....good morning to ya old buddy

Mutt.....same to you, and I am being a good boy

Mom....I too love Trivia....but they closed down the bar where they would have Trivia Night and give out prizes to the winners.....it was way too much fun

Sun here for the fifth or sixth straight day.....and no males showing up lately but am still crossing my fingers....gave everybody some Organic Black Strap Molasses yesterday...yum yum

Am not going to church for the zillionth weekend.....pee-dude

Just popping in to say hi :ciao: . Hope everyone is having a beautiful sunday is smoking lots of :bong2:

Not much happening here, just watching my boy swim in the blow up pool. Man...talk about some cloudy water!!!!

Latest posts

Back