Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Howdy folks!

Just took my kindergartener to the store to pick out his new backpack and lunchbox for school. :D One more week til school starts- hip hip hooray!!!

Its like day 9 of no smoking...something like that.

I have been having some wild dreams...didnt have any at all as a daily smoker.

Man, I wish I was at an age where picking out a lunch box and back pack were important considerations.
But I guess I'll just have to BIU:bongin: and deal with the envy.Tell the little rascal good luck in school and enjoy recess to the last second.

Way cool SM on the Lunch Box, and Kindergarten, what are you gonna do with yourself weekdays?

Fishing Report 4u, front and center.....hope you did real well, just being there has got to be fantastic, even without fish.

Ozzy, give your Mom my best birthday wishes, even if I am late.

Painter....Good to see you:ciao: , so glad you got girls going on. Soon flowers!

Please note my new Sig, found I said that by a "thank you":bong2: :bong2: :bong2: took like an hour to modify it. Thot I would use it in the sig.:D

Hope your feeling better Astro....
and Thank You Hamster.

Dang it is nice to be home.

:dancing: Hello and good evening to one and all. Just wanted to stop in and give a shout out to everyone, and say Wow, there are alot of birthday's this month in here. I've go 2 here myself: my Mom-in-law today and my 4 turning 5 yr old tomorrow. :clap:

:) Well here let's throw these out for everyone to enjoy.

:bong2: :bongin: :bong1: for those that enjoy them!! :p

:48: :ccc: and for those that enjoy smokin other ways!! :p

Have a wonderful night!!

SmokinMom said:
Howdy folks!

Just took my kindergartener to the store to pick out his new backpack and lunchbox for school. :D One more week til school starts- hip hip hooray!!!

hahah did the same thing SM ,,we have 2 weeks left tho ,,,but ill miss the minx when she goes back :p early mornings have to start again :spit:

tcbud said:
Here is a pic for you UKgirl, took a bunch, more will be in the "show your pics" thread. Dont have a bunch of time this morning for updates, but had to stop in here

thanks tc looks beautiful ,,,sorry about your shock on a safe homecoming but least all is well in tc gardens once more :D

ok time to make up for missing several 420 ,,whose in ??

:bong::bong1::bong::bong1:

Evenin' fellow BHCers! TC, that was a close call. They should pull through. You may have to sit and tell them all how sorry you are about a zillion times while BIUin' it. lol
Got some productive time in with my girls today. I finally figured out how I can raise the roof in the little area without being obvious. I am going to camo some pvc tubes and make some arches about 4 feet apart. For those of you that cover outdoors, do you use the 4 mil or 6 mil clear plastic. They are quite proud of that stuff right now. $75 for 20x25 ft. Moved a bunch of girls around in the big area. Those smart pots let roots grow through the bottom and do not want to be moved. I didn't try very hard. Big, fat satori is in it and looking way too good to stress now. So, she got her neck bent instead. I am test driving some of my Lil Bertha after a week in the jar.
Muy bueno, here try some:ccc::afroweed::yay::aok::tokie::tokie: See, benny told you it was good shtuff. TTFN
You non J smoking people with bongs can share the bud I left out for you. Don't wait too long

WORD.....BHC !!!
I just got home from spending the the weekend with the wife's grand parents which ment no smokin pot :fid: So lets get RRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hey 4u2smOke.... It is 9:14 pm here, wait 3 more minute and take a bong hit with ur boy !

chris1974 Before becoming a member of the BHC a member must post a picture of his or hers bong, vape, smoking utensil. I could not find a pic of yours. There is also a incomplete list of members' numbers at the 2nd post of this thread. Please check so that we do not have duplicate numbers. If you click on Group Membership you will find a section in which to join the BHC.

Good morning BHC! I hope everyone is doing good this fine Monday morning. Going to be a hot one at work today...the AC went out for good last week and I don't see us getting a new one anytime soon :cry:

Anyhow, I hope everyone had a good weekend. I wasn't on at all Sunday or Saturday as I was too busy cooking up a storm. But now I have lots of canned spaghetti sauce and green beans and lots of jalapeno poppers! Nothing like :bong2: and then gorging myself on jalapeno popppers :aok:

Well gotta run, have a good day everyone!

:ciao: Morning all,
Didn't even get out of bed before I had my fist hit this fine day :)bong1: was on the night stand).
Promisses to be a good day. Going out to the veg garden and harvest some tomatos and peppers.:bongin: Peppers this year are huge.:aok: :farm:
Well take it easy and keep those bublers singing.;)

good morn bhc. well i feel better today, out cutting yard grass b4 it gets hot and had to pee so thought i would stop by for a bong session:bong: duck you taken it easy today, how are the ladies. they were looking great last time i saw em.well back to work:bolt:

Latest posts

Back