Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dam we have a shing ding thing huh? fresh fish fresh air and fresh weed:D

chris.. you will get a better flow of us visiting your GJ if ya place a link in your signature...I know it will take ya a while to do..Are you related to slowmo77? :rofl: That Avy looks like his old one.. ok Ill go look for you thread....this time:giggle:

Here are the pics 4u

100_1466.JPG

100_1467.JPG

100_1468.JPG

100_1469.JPG

100_1470.JPG

Ok sun is comeing out I finished mowing the yard...Have the water going for the garden..came in for a :bong: session...then going to go germ my sesi star beans:D..hope everyones day is going well...Mine is so Far..Ill keep ya posted...

Tc...almost Baught a bike yesturday..Dam it was nice...so was the price...Nicee and HIGH:stoned: and prioritys need to be challanged every now and again...right? so how about helping a friend out and post up you Hubbys bike again...maybe it will help with the pain Im feeling:giggle: take care girlie:ciao:

Mom...:ciao: How was the Rock stars? Did incubus Kiss ya? Im dieing here...

ozzy...ya posting those pics in here or the ones in the bet? Here :bong1:

Hey all let's wake and bake, the server was so busy, I took 1 toke over the nap line:p

Glad you half way was able to enjoy the show SM This come from me but I bet the other will back me up, "you take care of your self those Grand Mal Seizure are nothing to ignore" listen to the doc's and check up on the right strain of MMJ for your medical meds

Let's pass these around:bong::bong1::bongin::

Isee you UK we'll pass this :48: and wait our turn at the bong

4u they are in the BET server would not let me edit earlier will try now or later

:clap: Good evening BHCer's. Just stopped in to say howdy and to pass a few of these :bong: around.

Wow pcduck those are absolutley huge. :woohoo: Should be be magnificient.

Sorry to hear about the trip to the ER smokinmom hope you get feelin better real soon. Glad to hear you got to at least halfway enjoy the concert, and hey you got autographs and memories that will last a lifetime. :)

And now to pass these :bong: :bong: :bong:

and :48: :48:

Have a great night or day Stay safe and smoke one for me. I sleep better when you do:p :peace:

Cleaned, loaded, and ready for y'll :bong::bong1::bong1::ccc::48::joint::tokie:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

65f and overcast

Hope you get better real fast SmokinMom those grand mal's are nothing to fool with.

Ozzy The C.R.A.P. weather you have had has moved it way up to me.

Here are some more pics of the garden. These are an assortment of Purple Bud, Purple Frosting, Blush, FUC, KULT, AI,WWf2, and Blueberry.

Well since is raining I think I shall do a few :bong1: till it clears up.

BIU BHC :bolt::bong2::bong2::bong2:

100_1471.JPG

100_1473.JPG

100_1474.JPG

100_1475.JPG

100_1476.JPG

100_1477.JPG

100_1478.JPG

100_1479.JPG

100_1480.JPG

100_1481.JPG

100_1482.JPG

100_1483.JPG

:ciao: BHC..

sunny high of 77f

gonna do a little work in shed..and need to run to Water station for H2O4u..gonna go do some more fishing,,the pink salmon i got the other day was yummy..need to clean around the house..

Smokemom...when are ya seeing doc again? do not procrastinate..as all have said aint no playing..and for the concert..Im sure you had a wonderful time. I wish and prey for you ..have a good day

Duck ...plants look great..this colder weather should start getting some purple showing huh?

:bong: and for the next to come In...

Here :bong1:

morn bhc, sorry about the er sm, glad you could still go to the show. i see things looking good there duck:) 1 or 2 weeks left on my red berry cherry and about 3 or 4 on the n,lights. 4u maybe this will help you on the bike fix View attachment 128267 in fact i think ill go for a ride while the grass drys, time to cut it again. hope everyone else is doing fine and had a nice weekend. let me go see if i can find cubbys gj, see what hes got going on. anybody want some :bongin:

Latest posts

Back