Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lizard pipe is just for show. still havent figured out how you are supossed to smoke out of the bowl since it faces weird. Oh well won it in a game.

2Dog said:
pipe...bongs. good times.

Nice glass 2Dog...i dont even see the bowl on that pipe:confused: pass me over that :bong1: i know how to use that:bong: Have a great day:ciao:

4u2sm0ke said:
Nice glass 2Dog...i dont even see the bowl on that pipe:confused: pass me over that :bong1: i know how to use that:bong: Have a great day:ciao:

it faces out like a flashlight..good for smoking laying down maybe? lol

pipes 004.jpg

:rofl: no dout... that is an odd one..thanks 2Dog..:bong:

Happy day everyone!!! :D

My fam is gone, and Ive showered. But now I got glue in my hair everywhere. :p

Tis ok. Nicely stoned and dont give a damn. :hubba:

hey all bhc members, whats been happening:confused: my computers been down for a while so havent been able to log on:cry: there seems to be loads of stuff about the server:confused2: anyways glad to hear your back tokeing smoking mom:bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :yay: happy days

has everyone seen the free seeds offer at attitude seed banks. one free pineapple express seed and one other (cant remember what the other strain was)

4u2sm0ke said:
:rofl: no dout... that is an odd one..thanks 2Dog..:bong:

4 sure wonder if the blower was high lmao....

Howdy BHCers!
2dog, that's exactly what I thought. Pretty pipe, though.

It's Time to BIU :bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

Pass these around:joint::48::tokie::ccc:

:bong: Winds are whipping my Ladies all around..but they have not broke yet..they strong Girls..have a nice night everyone

I know what you mean 4u. I have gone through about a mile of manila twine the last 2 days tying up all the big girls. I will be lucky not to hang myself while cruising through the patch. Lil Bertha has p.b. seeds almost ready.

:bong: :bong: BIU :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bongin: :bongin:

:ciao: :peace:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Cloudy with showers likely, 67f,

Busy Day.

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2: :woohoo: for the holiday day :bolt::bong2::bong2:

good morn and happy labor day all. im deciding if i want to do any labor or just hang out and get stoned, looks like it might rain so ill prolley do nothing. later friends biu time:)

Good morning BHC..

Cloudy
Feels Like:54°
Barometer:30.07 in and rising
Humidity:93%
Visibility:10 mi
Dewpoint:52°
Wind:SSW 12 mph
Sunrise:6:37 am
Sunset:7:38 pm

benny..the winds have died down and i will be out addressing the damage if any..what ya tieing yours too...Stakes? Lot and lot a rain..so next weekend will put cover one for remainder of grow..ill keep ya posted

ozzy....feeling better today? i can store some of you Moonshine 4u:D

Mom...welcome back to the Smokeing club:bong: here:bong1:

Duck..ya say busy day whats ya up too..? Im a gonna clean outside a little and :bong: a lot

astro...lets sit back and BIU all day

tcbud...i see ya out in the forrum..why not been in tell us about you weekend with hubby..yall ride that new Bike..the susspence is killing me..

UKgirl :heart: 7 days:yay: here :48: thats hard to spill:giggle:

and heres to the next Member that comes in :bong1::bong1:

Have a wonderfull Labor Day everyone

No labor here, unless you call watching the smoker...lol. Got a brisket on there now.

Happy Daze everyone.

:D

I am with you SM. Smoking a turkey today. YUUUUMMMM!

:ciao: Hello all,
It looks like we all had the same idea. I've got the smoker going with a brisket and some beef ribs. Right now I'm making some Sangria, home made ice tea with wild turkey, and iced coffee with vodka, calua, and baileys.;)
It's 78 degrees with a light breeze. Beautiful day. I even have a couple of cardinals hanging out eating what's left on my grape vines. Days like this are only made better by:bong2: :bong2: :bong2:
take care all and enjoy your day:D

Latest posts

Back