Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone needs to get 2dog her membership approved....I am sure she does not smell bad...I hope not at least......:)

2Dog said:
hey I applied to this club and pc u havent approved me...do I smell bad?

Hang in there 2dog... I think I completed ALL the necessary steps... and my new bong came in the mail today! But, I'm not on the list either... I think PCduck is all tied up in D.T.L. (pcDuckworks Trichome Lab ;) ) And if yer a bit stinky we'll just call over the mobile groomer 2dog! :p

Halloween BONG time... Toke it UP! :bong:

:bong: :bong2: :bong1: :bong2: :bong1: :bong2: :bong:

It's a holiday and also harvest time. Guys don't seem to be able to multi-task as well as we do. <running and ducking>

You're sure welcome here, as long as you keep wearing your deoderant. <G>

D.O.S. "PCDuckWorks Trichome Lab" ROFLMAO!!!!!

Ham--we're doing the hourly countdown for you.

We actually had about 40 trick or treaters, so they all took home a grocery bag full of stuff each. And enough caramel apples to buy their dentist's summer home.

It's sobering to think that 3 years ago, we had 250 kids or so coming to our door. Now, most of the homes with younger children are empty. Foreclosure has hit our neighborhood very hard.

One major fatality tonight. We had a very late trick or treater, after we'd let the dogs out of the bedroom and shut off the lights. We were in the living room watching Night of the Living Dead, when the doorbell rang. Dogs vaulted off the couch, chairs and ejected from their floor pillows.

One caught his back leg in the cord of my DaBuddha Vaporizer, pulling it to the floor. OHHHH NOOOOOOO! Heater cover broken! My baby! My vaporizer. The best pain control delivery system I have. How could I have left it there on the table, plugged in, knowing the dog was up there on the couch? DUH!

No courage to plug in unit and see if it still works. I'm still in total shock and going through my stages of grief. No more vaping tonight, or for a few days, at least. I'm hoping it's just the glass, which I can replace. I'm crossing my fingers. And my eyes.

PC, send me some Vape Mojo.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and Happy Halloween!! BIU BHC members!! Sorry to hear about that accident mojave, but I checked the first page and you are definitely an official member now, so welcome! Glad to have you aboard. Don't worry about you BHC membership though, we don't renounce membership when a piece gets broken...:rofl:(sorry, couldn't resist) Hopefully it will just be the glass and an easy fix.

Trick or Treater's have definitely dwindled over the years in my area too. I really dig Halloween, and I go all out with the decorations and pumpkin carving, so it's sort of sad that it seems to be losing it's allure as the years go on. Those pumpkin pictures I posted, those take between five and eight hours each so obviously I put some time and effort into Halloween decorations. I also put up a little graveyard, spiderwebs, a creepy scarecrow, then I get all stoned up and go wait to see all the neat costumes!! Hell, last week a lot of local stores started taking down Halloween supplies to already put up Christmas stuff!!! I am not ready for Christmas to be coming already.:(

uk is gettin in the spirit of things lol happy halloween to u alllllllllllllll xxx

Mamma sorry to hear about your vape...lets think positive...it's just the glass that broke...

Mike nice to see you pop in the BHC...I am in a hotel room in Houston so no trick or treaters here...it does not even seem like Halloween here....kinda sad...I am not ready for Christmas either...being a UPS driver I hate that time of the year...it means loads of OT and not being home till late at night....Bong it up one last time for me...next time I check in I will hve a huge bowl of some homegrown dankness going...

Good to see you too. I hear you on not being thrilled about Christmas. I used to manage a retail electronics store and Christmas brought out the absolute worst in people. People would get so rude and nasty over Christmas gifts. It really put a bad taste in my mouth, but now it has actually done some good for me. Because of seeing and dealing with all that, Christmas has become much less materialistic in my home and much more about family and spending time together etc. I really appreciate it more now, and I'm glad to not have to deal with all the crazy shoppers anymore. :48::bong2: For that homegrown dankness next time!!:D

2Dog said:
hey I applied to this club and pc u havent approved me...do I smell bad?

:confused2: 2Dog check your profile:D I approved you a couple days ago when you first applied. :) Just forgot to notify you:cool:....as far as the smell, the only thing I smell is weed:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

MM what a bummer on the heater cover, but you can get a new one from Da Buddha. I saw a video where a guy takes a hammer to his Da Buddha after removing the heater cover and it still worked just had a dent in the side.:) If you call the local number on Monday morning, I bet they can have you up and vaping again by Wednesday.

DoS said:
Hang in there 2dog... I think I completed ALL the necessary steps... and my new bong came in the mail today! But, I'm not on the list either... I think PCduck is all tied up in D.T.L. (pcDuckworks Trichome Lab )

:rofl: Thats to funny DoS ....I wait and have Hick update the list weekly or when the the number of new members warrants it, so eventually your number will be there.....Remember it is duck season here and I need to tread lightly :rofl:

Like Ozzy would say.. to much typing and not enough :bongin: BIU BHC :bong2::bong2:

2Dog said:
hey I applied to this club and pc u havent approved me...do I smell bad?:huh: :bong1: :confused2: :rofl: :confused:

welcome to the club..:bong:

2Dog...He dont have to approve you.:doh:.just add ya to the list...You do need to post a pic of your Bong...and chose a number that aint been taken...then place that # in your signature...thats it

looking forward to seeing the piece...take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:bong:
come to think of it... i've not yet posted a pic of any bongo...
& i joined when this was all new n stuff...
maybe i'll look into the past and see what i posted..
BIU- :bong1:

HOLY SWISS CHEESE!!!!
-----
"TOA #610
Chatnoir#550
FLAFunk #88
Karmacat #764
Slomo77 #614
Lyfr #71
Bella420 #067
Sir_tokie #013
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT #420
Puffin Afatty #007
4u2smoke #123
Ishnish #042
Piperson #1
nOob grower #69
Dubbaman #666
Larnek #1138
Pussum #212
Allgrownup #008
Juicebox #251"
-----
EDIT: I'm number 12!! right after you, 4u2sm0ke!!

EDIT2: And again in posts 26 & 27..!! what are the odds..??? then... now... ?? it must have been that long sense i've been up this late and drinking but not passed out drunk... :confused:

Good Morning BHC...:bong:

Mike...Glad to seee ya stop by..hope all is well with you.

sexytricks....wanna join the best club.?..well next to the "female group" of coarse..

duck...you doing any Duck hunting?

mojave..Hampster..ozzy..smokemom....Here:bong1:

UKgirl :heart: Just woke ya up :hubba: loaded a special one just 4u:D :bong1: Now come and Wake and Bake!!!!

:bong: good day for watching the tube...:ciao:

ishnish said:
:bong:
come to think of it... i've not yet posted a pic of any bongo...
& i joined when this was all new n stuff...
maybe i'll look into the past and see what i posted..
BIU- :bong1:

Hello Ishnish...If I remember correctly...we had our Bongs in the Avater...are ya sure thats not where ya posted it? I know a few members that did it like that and have since changed they Avy...ya can allways share another pic with us:rofl: if ya want too..:p And halloween is over stop mooning me with that scare crow:giggle:

better?

EDIT: :bong: :bong1: :bong2: :bong3: ?

EDIT2: :BIU: ????? :48: :69: ? :420: ?

EDIT3: see where i'm going with this??

now that avatar is just straight misleading...

:stuff-1125699181_i_

4u2sm0ke said:
welcome to the club..:bong:

2Dog...He dont have to approve you.:doh:.just add ya to the list...You do need to post a pic of your Bong...and chose a number that aint been taken...then place that # in your signature...

4u2sm0ke:ciao: 2Dog has posted her pic and number many posts ago. I thinks she is smoking some good weed and just found the group memberships. She has been a member on the list for some while already. Time to BIU :bong2::bong2:

ozzydiodude said:
:bong: :bong: :bong: How about something Different to smoke some Misty X Blue Moonshin

A few clones I took this morning Misty blue moonshine and purple Frosting

Wow...sorry I missed this ozzy...looking great my friend...looking forward to the smoke report:48:

Morning BHCers time to Have A Sunday Morning Wake N Bake :bong::bong::bong1::bong2:

:48: MojaveMama sorry to hear about your glass, hope that is all that is wrong.

Hey Ham, The last time I was In a hotel room on Halloween at 2 am a knock on the door it was a "treat looking for trick".

4u that avatar make me think you need a Headshrinker. Not 1 of those PHD's hanging on the wall either. :laugh:

:bong1::48::joint:

4u2sm0ke said:
duck...you doing any Duck hunting?

Yep but I am a better goose caller than a duck caller.

Back to practice:bongin: for the :20 :bong2::bong2::bong2:

Latest posts

Back