Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
mornin, PC, BHC! got the critters fed, back under the covers for me $

Hey guys- I survived the trip. The lodge was awesome. I had the room with the private bathroom all to myself :p. It was chilly- I was snuggled into my sleeping bag. If I got any good pics that have no personal stuff, I'll post it.

Now back to Sunday TV and a warm blanket. :hubba:

ozzy- Rascal is tooo cute.

You survived but how many girl scouts didn't :p

TV ain't worth watching today:cry:

ozzydiodude said:
You survived but how many girl scouts didn't :p

TV ain't worth watching today:cry:
Thats why someone invented Xbox haha.

Hahahahaha...its been a decent day ozzman...and I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. :D

A new week begins tomorrow. :p

Let's all have a great week. ;)

I am liking this cartoon by eddie murphy...if you dont like the fox cartoons u might not like this one..clay mation but done well...62 episodes..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S3ZIc36Yvw

2Dog said:
I am liking this cartoon by eddie murphy...if you dont like the fox cartoons u might not like this one..clay mation but done well...62 episodes..

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S3ZIc36Yvw
2dog your crazy haha. Thats one of the few shows I wont watch haha. To each there own I guess. :p Ive been watching The Cleveland Show a lot on google videos. Pretty funny stuff.

Bout to watch the movie Taken. Doesnt look to bad.

Good Monday Morning BHC :ciao:

sunny and 29f

biu bhc :bong2:

good morn bhc, 30 and sunny with a high of 50. day 10 since the last cig and i havent cussed anyone out yet:) i really am taking it quite well i think. have a great day all

bubbler rips all around Louie13th on me! this some real quality OG right here

So here is my new bubbler... It was a little late in delivery, but worth the wait in my opinion.

Bubbler 1.JPG

Bubbler 2.JPG

Bubbler 3.JPG

:joint4: mornin BHCers, warmed up to 44f already. beautiful dec day, grey and foggy.

ASTRO: keep it up! :clap:

2DOG: i like purple too:hubba:hubba:

SM: glad all survived

have a good day yall:48:

Nice Risky Pack:aok:

Hey Ozzy What do ya do with that sign when both UPS and FED-(i can't find my way out of a bag)X are suppose to come the same day?

Got the tracking number for package that Fed-X is suppose to deliverer, checked on internet..4 delivery exceptions, they called Friday, I gave directions that a 5 year-old could follow, they could not find the place on Saturday. Who do they get to drive these trucks? Only thing I can say is ship it in the BIG BROWN TRUCK at least when their drivers are unable to locate an address they call the person up. Plus you may run into HL;)

RiskyPack said:
So here is my new bubbler... It was a little late in delivery, but worth the wait in my opinion.

Very nice..I like the colors....what was the first smoke in it?

OH and on a side note when I called the hydrostore up that I purchased the item from and told of predicament, he already knew b/c Fed-X called them but anyway I told the dude that nobody can find my home by house numbers not even the po-po:rofl: ..they dude goes "Well thats good" I think he is a stoner or maybe us weed growers only grow hydro:rofl:

Good morning BHCers let's BIU:bong::bong: and celibrate life. Neighbor came over and woke me up at 3:30am his cow was having a calf. We had to help her out a little but everything workout fine. Hommer now has a extra cow he did not plan on wintering.:yay:

Astro congrats on the not smoking tabacco :48: how long bofere you will trust yourself around people again?:p

BIU BHCers it's to cold to go outside.:bongin::bong1::bong2::joint::ccc:

Latest posts

Back