Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey ukgirl things are really good i hope to have some trainwreck by jan and a little moby sample too! Hows it with you? 2dog 's working very hard need a:bong: break!

Ok guys and gals I could sure use your help.

We have a set ammt that we are spending per kid this year on Christmas. My daughter really wants a guinea pig and I've kept telling her no way. Then tonight an aquaintance of mine said she is getting rid of hers. Free! Complete with cage, food, bedding. I couldn't refuse. :)

So with that said, does it count as a gift? I know it will be her favorite, hands down.

Hubs thinks free shouldn't have a thing to do with the alloted ammt we are spending. I think it should. What do you think??

For the record, there are things under the tree for her to unwrap. ;)

sm i agree with the hubby ,,,its a freebie and all the kids will benifit from it :D

SmokinMom said:

We have a set ammt that we are spending per kid this year on Christmas. My daughter really wants a guinea pig and I've kept telling her no way. Then tonight an aquaintance of mine said she is getting rid of hers. Free! Complete with cage, food, bedding. I couldn't refuse. :)

So with that said, does it count as a gift? I know it will be her favorite, hands down.

Hubs thinks free shouldn't have a thing to do with the alloted ammt we are spending. I think it should. What do you think??

Awwwww I had a white albino guinea pig when I was a lil girl. My dads friends would laugh their heads off watching me put a collar and leash on her and "take her for a walk". Yes it's free so I see his point - but if you get one of those clear runaround balls like the hamster in BOLT had. They "run around" $20 or less and she and all the kids will love love love having a way to let him run around the house. And he will be safe from the average dog inside his ball.

SmokinMom said:

Sounds Like Santa claus Has a gift to deliver ..Merry Christmas Smokemom..:ciao:

36f and snowing.. I wish it would get just a bit colder, so the snow could stay

37 and cold as hell! Luck to ya multi and find them carharts! If that your brand. Biu first!

mornin BHCers, 34f, mid 50s later.

2dog, sleep in!
SM, what OHC said.
CHEF, BIU.
MULTI, insulated covies, for shure, and b safe!
COFFEE, feed critters, brb, $

UKgirl420 said:
sm i agree with the hubby ,,,its a freebie and all the kids will benifit from it :D

Yea, you're right. And OHC- great ideas too. My bud spearchucker said I should buy her some extras as well.

Thanks to each of you who gave your input. I can now see my hubs side here. Maybe I'm not so narrow-minded after all. :giggle:

:ciao:

Good morning to everyone: ducky, ozzman, multifarious, tc, mm, chris, fc, ohc, 4u, ukgirl, benny, hammy, chef, rp, 2dog, gosh if i am forgetting anyone I sincerely apologize. Havent my meds yet this morning.

I'll help you out Multi- if you have central heating. :giggle:

Hey- I mentioned making mj brownies the other day and hubs just emailed saying I should bake my uncool mom some for Christmas. I wonder if he's spying on me. :eek:

FA$TCA$H said:
mornin BHCers, 34f, mid 50s later.

2dog, sleep in!
SM, what OHC said.
CHEF, BIU.
MULTI, insulated covies, for shure, and b safe!
COFFEE, feed critters, brb, $

lol no sleeping in I had to get up early to start my corned beef in the crock pot...hmmmmmmmmm

multi I bet the covers are sexy as hell!

everyone else good morning!

2Dog said:
multi I bet the covers are sexy as hell!!

Ohh, I bet they are. Maybe Chris will be overthrown from that BHC honor real soon. :hubba: Pics please multi...lmao.

:giggle:

I think I am the resident sleeper later person. Crash at 3, up at 10. I really need to get to bed earlier if I am trying to find employment. :eek:

I need to make a 3 by 2 hole in my roof to fit the 1st of 5 Roof Windozzzzzz

Multi, You a brave soul making a whole in your roof in the snow. We call them "skylights" here, I have one and it sure is nice to get that natural light from it in the kitchen. If my husband had said, December 15th, "lets put up a few skylights"..... I think I would have considered that he needed proffessional help, and I aint talking a carpenter.

SM, those little roll around balls are awesome, I recomend it hole heartedly. Will get the lil bugger out of the cage and socializing with the family without the "accidents". We had a rabbit when the kids were small, trained the lil guy to use a certain place for his pooping, not quite a litter box, but close, more a paper shreaded low sided plastic box for his eliminating pleasure. The kids joked about he could read the paper while he did his business I remember. Enjoy the lil ones and their "wishes" now, because when they grow up, they need cash and it will amaze you that someday, you wont be looking for presents for them anymore, just writing a check.

Chris, once again, Dang fine to see you!

Risky, Good luck keeping your snow.

Rained cats and dogs here last night, was sure different sounding than that composition roof. It was kinda loud, when raining real hard, but cant hear nothing when it just plain rains. Like now, it is raining, I can see it raining, but not a bit of sound. The fog is moving in too.

I have been invited to go to the Valley this morning, and here I was thinking I wouldnt be going down there, or anywhere. I guess the change of sceanery will do me good. Been over a week since I left the house or went down the hill, I should say.

Well, Good Morning BHC.....I hope the Holiday Season is Finding You All Healthy and Happy. The Weather Outside is Frightful, The Fire Inside Delightful! Wish we could meet up and smoke a bowl or two in peace.

Be of Good Cheer, Make a Magic Memory This Year!

tc are you coming to fresno to see me deary? lol I know you are north side what do you consider the valley?

ohh a hot shower sounds heavenly...but my hair takes forever to dry I will be cold unless I blow it out...hmmm decisions decisions... soon I will let the house heat up first...I could always run naked to my grow room and sun with the plants...

you know what sounds good for breakfast?? linguica...I am defnitely going ethnic today... maybe I will wrap it in a tortilla.. this bubblegum has me hungry I ate at like 430 last night so I am starving!...oh wait I mean my dog ate..lol...

Good Morning BHC cold here 25* wind chill 20* but the sun looks like it should be 70*:rant:

Anybody want to help build a wheelchair ramp? Gotta run over the neighbors and freeze for a few hrs.

Y'll keep my bong company this afternoon:bong::bong1::bong2::bongin:

Latest posts

Back