Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
UKgirl420 said:
anyone who will have them home ,,,,,,,i hear the chinese takeaway isallways wanting new pets :p

hi ozzy :ciao:

:bong:'

Have you ever noticed how the Stray cat and dog population drops when ever a new Chinese place opens up?:laugh:

ozzydiodude said:
Have you ever noticed how the Stray cat and dog population drops when ever a new Chinese place opens up?:laugh:

yep now if i could just get them to leave the house :rolleyes:

2 dog what did you make ,,,was it corned beef hash ?

:bong::48::bong:

nope not hash..a roast and then we slice it up and have it with carrots potatos and brown spicey mustard...some people throw cabbage in the pot as well...I love so does my bro..hubby not so much.

yeah I am ready to smoke...I really need to get a flowering batch going my cupboard only has so many jars left lol...maybe I can do it next week..most of the plants are ready now just couple clone straglers...shizers.

4u2sm0ke said:
Doing great my friend...Sure glad to see an old friend stop in...what ya been up too? Hope ya grows are doing well..lets share ths :bong1:...just made Bubble hash yum yum..:bong: here:bong1: enjoy your Day
eh, life complications forced the end of growing and to get rid of my equipment. sumwhiteguy has it now and hes just started his first grow. (roomie from when i was growin) plus quit blazing for a new job. but once im off pro bo :joint: besides that im doin well, its good to say i landed a good job in this economy. ill be getting some more dwc goin in the future :D

Damn it is cold here today. 25f and lots of snow. 23 mph wind, so the realfeel with the windchill is 1f.... So so cold... Better stay indoors :D

That looks really nice multifarious. Good job!

Today was my brownie-bakin day as I must have some while the kids are home for 2 full weeks. Hubs is coming home early so we can all get ready for his swanky company party (bleh). Tomorrow I must get busy and get those things done or I wont be able to til the new year.

Great TV on tonight. DVR set for Survivor, but unfortunately we don't have the channel for what I really really want to watch. I'll live tho.

Hey bongers, enjoy your Thursday. I am hoping you all have great daze, no matter where you are. :) Sunny, a few fluffy clouds, with a high of 55.

It's amazing!! Trees are finally starting to turn here!!! Usually that happens mid to late October. My front yard is covered in leaves from my ash tree, but all my pear trees are still covered with some amazingly beautiful colors.

Adios 4 now.

Good Morning BHC!

Hello SM, Nice to see you up so early! You find lots of crazy items to put in the Cage with the GP?

Risky, watch out what you wish for....for the snow to stay..yep, it has got to get cold and stay that way. That was you wanting the snow to stay around?

Someguy....I dont know you...yet....but I sure admire anyone who can put down the pipe for a job. Especially these shakey economic times, congrats on the new job!

Multi, those skylites look great. And the stone walls...so cool, I bet it stays nice and cool in there in the heat of the summer. Good Job!

Ozzy, my husband ate dog in the mid east, during his visit to that country that had that police action so many years ago....says it is pretty tastey. He is always joking around about it when I choose Chinese for dinner when going out.

We Got 8 more days till Christmas BHC.....Bong It UP! or smoke it up! okay....pass this to you SM, I see you down there....

Chello BHC. Hows it with everybody? 31 degrees, no snow but it's coming!

tc-

My dad was in the Navy back during Vietnam. He told me of some interesting eating experiences. One of which was sitting around this table with a monkeys head in the middle and them eating monkey brains. :eek: Or something like that. He also told a tale about eating these eggs that were burried in the ground for 7 yrs. BLEH!!!!!

Now he could have been pulling my leg, I don't know. And he did always have weird tastes in food- loved pickled pigs feet and sardines...I think his taste buds were just ruined from all the cigarettes..lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tied and liked Rocky Mountian Oysters. :p

Ok, I just lost my appetite...lololol.

mmmm snow.
all melted here.
time to toke.
good day to all.

:woohoo: Hey BHCers ramp done. The new back door is in and :yay: I got a fresh apple cake out of the deal and a case of this years canned peaches.

How many Bong hit does it take to warm up?

SM get in that kitchen and get to work woman:p

BIU til the smoke comes out your ears:peace:

ozzydiodude said:
:woohoo: Hey BHCers ramp done. The new back door is in and :yay: I got a fresh apple cake out of the deal and a case of this years canned peaches.

How many Bong hit does it take to warm up?

SM get in that kitchen and get to work woman:p

BIU til the smoke comes out your ears:peace:

I think it takes 5 hits to warm up at getting warmed up. Try 20, cmon I know you can do it. ;)

Oohhh apple cake! My neighbor hooked me up with some fresh pear cake last month after he conficasted most of the ones on my tree. :p Tis ok, I'd much rather have someone else doing the baking for me. :giggle:

I hope I can get my grinder open tomorrow , its stuck shut. Its quite important for tomorrow. Anyone here with strong hands? Multifarious? ozzy? Anyone? :hubba:

Try soaking it in Alcohol SM, might come unstuck. Mine gets stuck if I dont keep it clean.....q tip and alcohol on in and outside rims where it connects.

Sounds like a good job there Ozzy.....nice on the canned goods and cake....

Latest posts

Back