Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Illy Baby :~)

illa1.JPG

Hey cRash let's break the baby in BHC style :bong::bong::bong::bong:::bong:BIU :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: :bongin::bongin:

good morn bhc. is everyone thawed out yet? the snow here fizzeld out, saw a little from the sky is all, now its 30 and sunny. they say we might have a white christmas though. have a great day all

mornin BHCers, 28f outside, 65f inside. 2 beans sprouted and in pro-mix, 1 hold out.
10 inches in NYC they say it will stay around for christmas, nice stuff but i hate to work in it. $$

Good Morning BHC!

other than that....I cant think of a thing to say. The husband would say history was made here..but then, I guess I found something to say.

morning people it is cold here....brrrrrr smoking some pink panther kush...wishing I had seeds or clone of it...

ohhhhh hubby is pushing my buttons...my my my...breathe 2Dog breathe...lol...I want to throw a cup of cold water at him..

just get real quiet and tell him in a calm voice you look tired......why don't you go to bed. then break out the cold water.

oh chef...lol dont tempt me...he is being sweet again..guess he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.. we were so tired from yesterday I went to bed at like 5 pm and slept through til 930 this am...

morning ozzy...hey does anyone on this site have pcs number or live close enough to check on him? I am sooo worried. :( should I pm him I am assuming people already have...

I have not seen him in a few days on here or another site. 4u said he had seen him I think it was yesterday. I think he got some of the same snow storm that I got.

looks like east is in a good mood good times!

so I bought some pink panther bud yesterday...wanted to get some oil so the guys when I get there tell me its the last day they are open..he takes my phone # for the private listing til they reopen..Then when I am leaving he hands me a bag of weed with black oil all over it...for free. says here take this. Good times. bag felt pretty heavy. I am thinking it was part of his personals..smokes nice...it sure wasnt out behind the counter I must have looked cute yesterday...or pathetic. lol...heres a picture...:)

freeby 006.jpg

I would bet on 'cute' and 'adorable' 2dog.....unless you are a Pit Bull, then I would guess you scared him.....

Latest posts

Back