Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yikes, how?? Are they the original windows???

We have a few that sometimes get condensation between the panes. We need to replace a few too....but they are serving their purpose good enough. :p

its along the edges and bottoms..I need some double pane windows..

Thats what ours are...or maybe even tripple paned...my son threw a rock and busted the window a few yrs ago..put a piece of plexiglass over the breakage- works like a charm since nothing ever broke on the inside.

Our house was built in the 70s and its very obvious. You should see the hideous wallpaper in the master bath. Been here 10 yrs and haven't replaced it yet. Probably will come back in style before hubs ever gets around to it.:rolleyes:

I ripped down the wallpaper the week I moved in...then repainted it. I couldnt take it biege and orange and peach sea shells...ugggggggggg

Ours are some sort of semetrical shapes in tan, brown and a weird shade of dark blue. :giggle:

One of the shapes reminds me of a concert venue I went to back in the day so I am kinda partial to that one...lol.

the wall paper was so old it peeled right off..my mom couldnt believe it when I told her the bottle of remover nevet got used...

2Dog said:
the wall paper was so old it peeled right off..my mom couldnt believe it when I told her the bottle of remover nevet got used...

:rofl:

Maybe you should send me the remover..lol.

seriously...I think I put it out at a yardsale lol......

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

25f and cloudy and done plowing my driveway:)

Good morning BHCers stay warm and get high today life feels better that way

Morn BHC! Looks like the snow is away fer a bit. Finally got my inet back solid! 35 degrees and bong rippin all day!

Ok duck, ozzman and chefy- what did I tell you boys about keeping your snow to yourself hmmmmm? Just lile a man to never listen. :p Look what I found when I woke up this morning...and it's still coming down. :rolleyes:

Take it back!!!

:giggle:

:confused2: that's just a lite coating the streets are still wet. bet the schools closed any way yuo Texasan can't drive on clear roads let alone those with a little white stuff

Nope, schools are open. ;) Atleast in city. :p

I bet it's torture for them too since its happens so infrequently andis not usually as deep. It's still coming down. Not gonna stop til a bit after midnight per the weatherman.

No worries on the roads here yet until tonight when the slush freezes over.

But still ozman take the darn stuff back and keep it!!! Better for y'all to deal with it. :rant:

Ha Ha Ha!! This thread is still alive! :eek: :holysheep:

How's it going folks? :cool:

Damn! ....I'll rip a few fer ya till ya get to the house! Here's one fer ya!:bong:

Latest posts

Back