Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning ozzy what did you eat for breakfast?

High:ciao: BHC :bong:

Doing steaks up on the grill tonight 6" of snow but no wind, and I am starving for a grilled steak:D

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

:batman: :bolt: :bong2:

Just been stalking the site for a few moths. hope everyone is getting those clones ready for outdoors, i got a bunch in the cloner right now.

Frosty Freakin Nugs!!! How the hell ya been? Missed ya buddy! Been alot happeneing, what ya got planned fer this summer! About time ya sounded off!

I guess ya could say i been planting a few trees.
gonna keep the closet going since i finally got my prepetual grow set up going smoothly.
Think im gonna do some guerilla growing this year, been doing a lot of scouting,. I live in the middle of the freakin no where but it still seems a little sketch to me.

So what ya got planned? i noticed that thai finnally saw her last day, never sen one go that long, but it started to look like a beauty.

Oh yeah and can anyone tell me what happeend to 4u2smoke, i noticed he was banned, something must have happened AGAIN during my disapperance. I bet it was interesting. I miss all the action.

:D Oh brother i got alot planned! Gonna do an old school grow when my veg tent opens up....Nirvana's Bubbleicious and Sativa's Hawain Maui Waui. It's not wise to speak of the banned but your my bud and havent been here in awhile soo i tell you about smoke.... he was banned.:eek:

Chef I hope you have much better luck with the bubble than i did.

I waited 2 months ofr my shippment to get to me. When they did all ten were duds, none of them even popped, though all my black jack that i ordered seperately did. I really wanna try that bubble, im just still skeptical about the breeder or strand just cause i got burnt by em before. I have seen other successful journals on here about the strand so good luck.

Thanks frosty! Ya know the ol chefy has a perrty good germ rate so we'll see. Appreciate the heads up though.

Morn BHC! 36 degrees and a little more bad weather headed outr way this week...oh well another reason to BIU!

chef have you kept any of the straines you have grown as mothers? I have such a hard time letting genetics go...lol...what if I want more of something?

Latest posts

Back