Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: P-dude,cubby,chef and the rest of the BHC it's BIU time so get the bongs a going

starwarz said:
what can I say, heavy tolerance, and the bong is always at work with me.
I just kept a 10min egg timer going, pre-pack the bong and as soon as it went off, so did I..
but around the 25th-30th bongs mark I was going crosseyed.. then sobered up, then got high again.. weird stuff.

I'm one for trying to push my limits, it's great to know you can't really OD on MJ... so go all out and sleep it off..

I think I found some footy of our friends down south trying to make a liquer run..
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbF1ekfKlLg

I'm thinking I'm gonna get that GJ going today, time to hear you guys 'dis all my growth.

Cubby pass over some of those cinnamon danish things, I've got some cannabutter to put on top.. Do you take 1 shot of tincture with your coffee or two?

I remember when that happened LOL that guy was on the new...frikin HIGH-larious!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvrl29tJBJ8&feature=related

another one of my favorites LMAO!!!! :angrywife:

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

feeling like I need a :bong:

trillions of atoms said:
hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvrl29tJBJ8&feature=related

another one of my favorites LMAO!!!! :angrywife:

"My wife told me if I didn't grab her another beer she was gonna stab me in the face!

I KNOW MY RIGHTS I KNOW MY RIGHTS I KNOW MY RIGHTS I KNOW MY RIGHTS

IS IT ILLEGAL TO CUT GRASS?!?"

Words of wisdom from Steve, the Drunk Driving Lawnmower rider

Morning BHC, 12* here today.. better than the -10*f yesterday.

:ciao: Morning all,-10 and crispy.
Hope everyones doing well today. Woke up this morning and started bonging and listening to bluegrass gospell......LOUD :confused2: :confused2:
It's time to change the bong water, and the music, maybe some Etta James.
Help me work on this :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: while I dig thru my music collection (I still collect vinyl).

sounds fun at your house cubby. Did Etta james do the At last song? I don't know the real name..helpful huh?

It is 49F degrees here. Have a great Sunday and you know what to do...BIU people.

Rosebud:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVI254QGSQ4

yes it was.. one of my fav's for sure!

Rosebud said:
sounds fun at your house cubby. Did Etta james do the At last song? I don't know the real name..helpful huh?

It is 49F degrees here. Have a great Sunday and you know what to do...BIU people.

Nail on the head Rosebud. At Last is always the first song when I'm playing Etta James, followed in no particular order by;
Sunday kind of love
I would rather go blind
Fool that I am
ect
ect
ect
She's an incredible talent, followed closely by Koko Taylor. I just love female blues/jazz singers, have since I was a kid.
BBQ, Blues, Buds, and cheap Red Wine......That's a house party.
Let's hit this:bong: :bong: :bong: one more time:bong:

starwarz said:
Rosebud:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVI254QGSQ4

yes it was.. one of my fav's for sure!

Gave me goose bumps...Who couldn't love that? Thanks Starz.
Cubby what Gospel were you listening to before that fabulous song?

Hey 2dog, how was your Grandma? Did she like the throw and the pretzels and the tamales?
Shoot, i wanna be your grandma, but i am not old enough.

cubby said:
Nail on the head Rosebud. At Last is always the first song when I'm playing Etta James, followed in no particular order by;
Sunday kind of love
I would rather go blind
Fool that I am
ect
ect
ect
She's an incredible talent, followed closely by Koko Taylor. I just love female blues/jazz singers, have since I was a kid.
BBQ, Blues, Buds, and cheap Red Wine......That's a house party.
Let's hit this:bong: :bong: :bong: one more time:bong:

Thanks for bringing At last into my living room this morning. Very cool

Did you like Janice Joplin?

Rosebud said:
Thanks for bringing At last into my living room this morning. Very cool

Did you like Janice Joplin?

I'm a huge Janis Joplin fan. Most people would say "Piece of my heart" is her greatest song, or possibly "Me And Bobby McGee", but for my money if you want to hear her depth of talent check out her cover of "Trouble in Mind".
And do it with one of these:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good pick, cubby :D Had to go hear it for myself upon your recommendation. Was happy I did. :)

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cos9l_ME2M

Latest posts

Back