Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
All good tunes. This stuff makes me anxious for fishing season. Sitting on the dock, a big ole doobie, bottle of wine, friends, and good tunes. That's what makes life worth livin'.

:bong2: :bong2: :bong2: :bong2:

View attachment Rose_1.JPG
Rosebud, I thought you might like this. It's a Hybrid Tea that's growing on my sunporch....In the middle of winter, it's about 60 degrees out there but being winter it really dose'nt get much sun. I just wanted to see if I could over-winter it out there. I also have bannannas in one of my spare bed rooms, pretty good considdering it's Minnesota.

I love it, thank you. what perfect pointed form. Do you know her name? So sweet. A rose in January,in Minnesota even, how wonderful, good for you. It does these eyes good. I get sick of rose gardening by Sept, but seeing that makes me want to go out and prune, it is too early though.

I just love it Cubby.

You should smoke all the time, don't you?
I would have loved to write Bob on an entry tag at the rose shows. Even the very serious (all of them) would have to laugh.

ok, i'm good. i just had a vape or ten of columbian gold. Since not having any real smoke in two weeks my taste buds are better and I think the CG had a very full perfume to it's vape. Floral with more floral undertones, whatever the heck an undertone is. Anyway, stuff tastes better now. Yep, i am stoned.

Wow just ran my first GJ! A Member by the name of BSHAK is the one i gotta give thnx too! He's got 85 post since 09 and it was he who pissed me off! Thnk you buddy for starting me on my path!

Rosebud said:
I love it, thank you. what perfect pointed form. Do you know her name? So sweet. A rose in January,in Minnesota even, how wonderful, good for you. It does these eyes good. I get sick of rose gardening by Sept, but seeing that makes me want to go out and prune, it is too early though.

I just love it Cubby.

I don't know what the name is, maybe Rosy. Every spring my local home improvement/garden center puts bare root roses on sale for $2.99 with a dollar mail in rebate. I go in and buy 50 or so, so they sell them to me for $2.00 a piece, I don't bother with the rebate. I use them as potted plants and annuals in my lanscape beds. I decided this year to see if I could over winter some indoors. Considdering the space they take up it's not worth the effort, but they do make the sunporch look cool. People always ask if they're real.

What zone are you in Cubby? Wow, roses as annuals. I have never heard of such a thing, but when you get them that cheap what else blooms as long. I bet they do look cool in your porch. Well that one should go in a baby vase. It is way pretty.

Hey VW load it up and BUI:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong2::bong2::bong2:

If you ain't got a number go to the first Page of the Bong-hitters Club and pick one that nobody has.

Hey Duck you by any chance got a list of those that joined theBHC and they number was lost in space.

Nice! Morn BHC! Niece spent the night so no mokin tuday....but maybe tonight!

Good Morning Bongers :ciao:

:bong:

Ozzy, I will need to check, but I doubt it. Thats a long time for me to save anything

BIU BHC :bong:

morning Duck.. hows that jeep coming along?

Hope everyone is staying warm, heard new york is supposed to hit -35.. it's -12 here, and I love it!! Keeps the powder fresh..

BIU.. joints in the parking lot at work.. the boss told me to quit bringing the bong in, it's too obvious..

Latest posts

Back