Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We hit -27 last night here in Syracuse NY :eek:

Good day to stay in and BIU!!!

Ozzy - thanks for the reminder, I'll take #28 if its available! (didnt see any one that had claimed it)

Didn't figure you did either Duck was just taking a shot in the dark.

BIU BHC life is to short to waste it straight

BHC # 123.....Gonna return..:bong:.yep yep...Happy smokeing everyone:ciao:

Comin back with a vengeance...Smoked all my BHO in the bong before this post... I believe my # is #6446...I'll getta picture of the bong after i recover

Here I set getting stoned wish someone would stop by and clean the bong

Orange if you remember your # please past it along
I've done so many bong hits I don't know where I belong
I keep up this pace and with help it might just be a #1 song

Ozzie I'll come clean it.. just used mine today so it's going for an everclear bath tonight.. want me to throw yours in too?

What's happening BHC?!

Just got done with some lowryder/hornblower that I crossed last spring, just got around to popping the seeds a few months back, but this particular one was a cut a friend had from the same batch of seeds.. omg..it's amazing.. I'm really excited.. got it going in the aero table and it's taking off!! Time to see what the other seeds turn out like, but not one of the seeds looks similar to this cut.. they seem to be lowryder dominant..

:ciao: BHC...

:bong::bong: for Tuesday

take care and be safe...

starwarz...that sounds like a nice cross...What wrong with LR Dom?..Happy growing

:bongin: BIUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! starwarz has got a killer grow going on...kudos!!!!!!!

BIU til your eyeballs spin then relax til time to do it again

:bong1::bong1::bong1:

:joint::joint::joint:
:48::48:

:peace::heart:

I am enjoying your crazy poetry Ozzy. Keep it up.
I am vaping but had to check in on my friends the bongers.
BIU people.

Just dropping in to say Hi to all my long time buds! Can't BIU it anymore--sends me into coughing fits, but am vaping it up and pretending my DaBuddha is a real pretty bong! Smoking some White Siberian and Super Critical Haze today.
Doing a good job cutting the pain. HUGS TO ALL!!!!!

:ciao: mojave..glad to see ya around..Vape on girl

okay Seattle its 4:20 :bong:

chef...:48:

You were missed MM. Glad your back. I got a vape, so anytime you want to vape, i am here for ya. ha. OHC was kind enough to let us know you had been pretty sick. Glad your better.

Good Morning Bongers and Vapors.
It is rainy and 37F degrees. The furnace people are coming over soon so I am making soups so I can hopefully hide the smell in this house. Very fragrant marijuana. I am doing potato ham and chicken rice. I figure sauteing some onion and garlic is the ticket right? hope it works.
Have a great day. I will go hide in my bedroom and vape now.

Load your bong and pass it around then laugh at the guy that acts like a clown

Latest posts

Back