Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Rosebud, how do you cook yourcorned beef? I made some this past weekend in a crockpot, for sandwiches. Lately I've been on a bread baking trip. Tomorrow I'm making focacia bread and home made pizza. It's good snow day food.
To reduce/cammoflage weed smell in the house I make fresh coffee and cinnamon buns. Anyone who comes in is more interested in the coffee and buns than the underlying aroma.
And I don't get crazy about snow shoveling sinse last year. A friend came over and I was telling her that earlier in the day I was shoveling and my right arm got all tingly and I started sweating, she looked at me with huge eyes and said "hey moron, that's called a cardiac event...a heart attack". She's a home health care nurse so I figgured she knew what she was talking about. Now I take my time shoveling snow, I figgure what's the worst that could happen, is it all gonna' melt before I get it done.....That would really hurt my feelings, NOT.

ozzydiodude said:
Looks like the whole BHC crew is showing back up that can only mean that it's time to BIU

:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :peace: :heart: :dancing: :ciao:

"Hey Rosebud, how do you cook yourcorned beef".
It is so easy. The part that matters the most is the corned beef you get. It needs to be the more expensive cut, the brisket. I can't remember what the not so good cut was, just get a choice corned brisket. Bring to a boil w/the seasoning pkg that comes with it. Simmer one hour per pound, add carrots and potatoes and cook 30 min more, do the cabbage for 10 min or so. Then of course there is Ruben sandwiches later and or corned beef hash and eggs left overs. Nothing fancy but we like it.

Hey All! Hi down there, Chef!
Just vaping it up and saying hi. 76 degrees today, sunny and nice in Vegas. But nights are starting to get very chilly and I hear we'll soon be in the 20's. Too Brrrrr for us desert rats.

The bra germination experiment was a success, and I now have them planted in passive hydro using perlite. What fun!

Hugs to all---

Yo Mmama! I't's gonna be real krappy here tommorow and cold! Chat u ltr MM!

A morning rip,
a coffee sip.
Another day,
To bong away!

A morn poem...by the chef.

mornin, all.
well the temp dropped from 64f an hour ago to 38f, and still droppin.
wind chill is bad. time to break out the carhartts.
thunder and lightnin, sideways rain.

time to BIU!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

17 with 2" of fresh snow with 12" to come.

I guess I will be plowing today:(

But first the morning session must commence.

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

BIU BHC :)

mojavemama said:
Hey All! Hi down there, Chef!
Just vaping it up and saying hi. 76 degrees today, sunny and nice in Vegas. But nights are starting to get very chilly and I hear we'll soon be in the 20's. Too Brrrrr for us desert rats.

The bra germination experiment was a success, and I now have them planted in passive hydro using perlite. What fun!

Hugs to all---

:ciao: mojave...Great news on the "cannaboobage" I think if I was in ya bra ..I would be 100% too:giggle: Nice work..hehe

:bong::bong:

fer tuesday

I make corned beef in the crockpot if I have lots of time or in the pot on the stove if I need it quicker... no one else will eat it but me and my family hubby and my friends hate it...love it with grey poupon or horseradish mustard hmmmm

The only way I've ever made corned beef is in a crockpot. Next time I may try it on the stove. I'm always looking for something different or a different way to make something I already cook.
The best thing about the crock pot is, no matter how stoned I get I'm not gonna' over cook whatever is in it.
:bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC

its Hump Day :yay:

cubby/2Dog.....I just Love my crockpot...

:bolt::bong:

:ciao: Good morning BHC, *-5, wind chill -17, crispy and the sun is commin' out.
I dropped my bong this morning, it was like slow motion. I watched it fall, waiting for the sound of shattering glass, but it did'nt break. It landed on the mouth end on the hard wood floor and just flipped in the air, landed on an area rug and was fine (except for spilling bong water everywhere, thankfully it was fresh clean water). So now I'm sitting here puffing and petting my poor bong. I guess it's a little good luck to start the day:D
Hope you're all having as good a day. For those of you dealing with this giant snow storm spreading across the country, stay safe, stay warm, and stay stoned. I have'nt figgured out if the storm missed us, or if we've become so used to snow and arctic temps that we just don't notice anymore.:confused2:
Wich ever it is dose'nt really matter, it makes for a good reason to stay home, stay stoned, and do some cooking. I believe I'll make some beef stew and buiscuts today. I'll throw a roast in the crock pot and let it break down. Then finnish it up in the 20 quart pot on the stove.I've been using that crockpot alot lately, it's like the lazy mans ultimate appliance.;)

Good morning bongers,
17 degrees F here today, no snow but I wish there was some to insulate the roses, oh well, i guess it will be an easy prune, down to the ground.
Cubby, I was just sitting here thinking about what's for dinner tonight. I did chicken and rice last night. I think we would like to come to your house tonight. Maybe I will do the same thing and make stew, thanks friend.
Hey, you did have some good luck this morning. Glad your bong is safe, and you too.
Stay out of the weather you people and biu.

Latest posts

Back