Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: Hippies make the world a groovier place......I'm bonging for hippie happyness.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

I will have you know in 1970, on earth day, I passed out daisy's to the masses and gave the peace sign and told everyone peace and love would get us through. I think I had just burned my bra and went to a pot party the day before...woohoo big times. Peace and love people! Oh the young. What I thought I knew. i did know that pot would make the world a better place. That is the year Janice died and Kent state, and all sorts of stuff that made me the hippy that I am today. ha. Hate the pigs. lol

Rosebud said:
I will have you know in 1970, on earth day, I passed out daisy's to the masses and gave the peace sign and told everyone peace and love would get us through. I think I had just burned my bra and went to a pot party the day before...woohoo big times. Peace and love people! Oh the young. What I thought I knew. i did know that pot would make the world a better place. That is the year Janice died and Kent state, and all sorts of stuff that made me the hippy that I am today. ha. Hate the pigs. lol

......i was born in 1970.........BIU!

I think it was you, you cute little kid, that handed me the matches. I was 17.

Good pic Hick nothing like a little water torture to get the info out of people.

:ciao: Im Home:bong:

Rosebud...we need Pics:D..I have a Great friend that germinates beans in her Bra..so You may not like that method:rofl:

Good 420 BHC :bong:

Yes yippy for hippies:)

I remember Kent State quite well, It was big news here.

Well every time I look at the calendar is says 420 so it must be

BIU :bong::bong:

Happy 4/20 my bonger hoggers friends.

Duck, Kent state was the first time I hated the police, I think.

4U I like your friend that does the germinating seeds in her bra here. she is a special lady.

It's 4:26 0n 4/20 (so I'm a few minuets late, I was exhaling )
What are you all doing...:hubba: :hubba: :hubba:
HAPPY 4/20, lets all BIU
:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: Chris it's been awhile you doing alright?

BIU all 4/20 long:bong::bong::bong:

Hey Ozzi im doing well man, thank you for asking !
yeah i had to play hooky for a bit and get my company thru a tough economy...
things are doing very good now and Im ready to hang out with you all again and gather some new knowledge about outdoor plants, I just popped 5 OG Kush sprouts today and im hoping for something good man !

Hows everyone doing these fine days... ?

:ciao: Chris...nice too see ya again..OG Kush..yummy..we was smokeing that last night at the 420 smoke out

BIU...:bong:

My brother got me this for my birthday about a month ago, but I recently broke the down stem. I got a new one though yesterday in honor of 4/20 so I feel like I can finally join the BHC. Thanks all

Moses

ppppeppeeeppe.jpg

Hey 4u, its good to see your still on the boards brother.....
I cant wait to get caught up on all of the good stuff Ive missed !

Good morning BHC !

:welcome: to the BHC Moses goto the first page, second post of the BHC thread and pick you a number this unused and it's yours.

BIU til you can't BIU no more then do one more for SM she's still a lightweight:p

Rosebud said:
Happy 4/20 my bonger hoggers friends.

Duck, Kent state was the first time I hated the police, I think.

4U I like your friend that does the germinating seeds in her bra here. she is a special lady.

It wasn't the police that did the shooting and killing of four students.....it was the Ohio National Guardsmen.....I have an old friend that was there when this sheet storm went down....he cried when he told me about it....and I was a student in Southern California....in Orange County and the County Sheriff Dept wore uniforms that looked real Gestapo-like....even had knee high black boots.....and the Orange County Jail sucked big time too

Happy Easter to all you believers in the 'bunny'

Latest posts

Back