Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
A bong hitters club? Sweet! Marijuana Passion seems to be the forum I've been looking for!

It looks like I need to upload a picture of Ol' Betsy, and pick a number. Is 212 taken yet? Sorry if I'm not fully clear on the rules, but reading through 851 pages of messages is a little intimidating!

Anyway, Ol' Betsy is 31 years old. I bought her back in my college days over in Columbus, Ohio at a record shop called Magnolia Thunderpussy (that REALLY was the name of the store... it was the 70's). She has a few chips, and I even had to glue her back together once (you can still see the crack on the neck in the picture), but she's been my choice for decades! She's got a nice little trough for holding stash.

IMG_3016.JPG

That's a nice looking bong Bill. You and that bong have lasted more then most marriages. The Pduck will help you with the BHC, till then welcome!

Bill C said:
A bong hitters club? Sweet! Marijuana Passion seems to be the forum I've been looking for!

It looks like I need to upload a picture of Ol' Betsy, and pick a number. Is 212 taken yet? Sorry if I'm not fully clear on the rules, but reading through 851 pages of messages is a little intimidating!

Anyway, Ol' Betsy is 31 years old. I bought her back in my college days over in Columbus, Ohio at a record shop called Magnolia Thunderpussy (that REALLY was the name of the store... it was the 70's). She has a few chips, and I even had to glue her back together once (you can still see the crack on the neck in the picture), but she's been my choice for decades! She's got a nice little trough for holding stash.

Pussum #212

because that Bong in dam near older than I am..Ill let ya pick another Number...Please look through the first page or two..you will find the list...another rule is sending ya worst ever grown to Hick..:aok: Hope ya enjoy the club as much as I have...oh,,,,and there was well over 1000 pages ..this is just since the Crash....welcome to the train ride:lama:

TMT...BIU...:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are having another heat wave this week.
Be a good week to fill ice into the :bong1: and BIU while floating:)

80f already:eek:

BIU :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Pussum #212

because that Bong in dam near older than I am..Ill let ya pick another Number...Please look through the first page or two..you will find the list...another rule is sending ya worst ever grown to Hick..:aok: Hope ya enjoy the club as much as I have...oh,,,,and there was well over 1000 pages ..this is just since the Crash....welcome to the train ride:lama:

TMT...BIU...:bong:

I found the list right there on the first page... see what hitting the same bong for 31 years will do to you? ha!

Well, since I can't get 212 I reckon I can honor my bong's age and request 31. That doesn't appear to be taken by anyone.

I've seen a couple of references to "The Crash". It's too bad I didn't discover this place sooner as I'm sure I missed out on all sorts of good info & tidbits. It seems to be building back up though.

My worst ever grow, eh? Probably my first indoor grow. I'm sure I've got some pictures some place, but it may take a day or two to find them.

Thanks for the feedback!

welcome Bill...Happy smokeing...cant wait to seee the pics...untill then take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:welcome: Bill now hit these :bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: and you in.

Yall have a great week and try to stay cool

Oh 4U, you know how to sweat talk a girl. How beautiful. Is puppy sticking her tongue out at me? We are getting a puppy, she is in the oven right now. I have had small dogs and I have had big, and I kinda like big, but I would take her in a minute.
Beautiful pic of your daughter and BF. Nice wild daisy. Thank you!

:ciao: Goooood morning BHC!!!!,
Hope everyones having a good day. Looks like another hot one here. Weather forecasters are saying 110 with the heat index, so I guess I'll be staying in again today. I'll just keep the bong bubblin' and sip alittle Everclear and iced tea.
I'm not enjoying this heat and humidity but my yard and garden plants are lovin' it.
4U my only outdoor plants right now are some auto ak-47's in 5 gallon buckets and they're doing good. I do have to water them twice a day though.
I like your dog but, you should tell him/her...if he don't want his picture taken just say so...no need to stick out his tongue..:D Considdering the weather we've been having I'd like to be standing right next to that dog, I'd even stick ot my tongue :D

4U, Duck, Ozzie, RoseBud, and the rest, enjoy your day and let's keep those bongs bubblin'

BIU BHC!!!!!

That is way too hot Cubby, like you didn't know that. Are the lakes hot when the temp gets that hight?
Everclear and iced tea? I would be in the hospital...LOL. Have a great day!

Bad day to be at the duck's nest:(

Storming bad and I got a phone message to call leo:eek:

Doing a few, to calm my nerves down :bong:
Already talked to the family and they are fine, clueless as to whats up:confused2:

BIU :bong:

What is :cop: wondering Duck? Hope all is well..please let us know asap..

Rose....you are most welcome..That was a Great pick just happen to catch that tounge(sp)...and we counted 24 water falls on our journey...I know there are many more to be found..IMO..water falls are the Most romantic places to be

cubby...stay inside and cranck that AC brother..and be carefull lighting that :bong1: with everclear on ya breath..:rofl:

Called them, nothing major I hope. They are coming to visit tomorrow about a traffic citation.

Thats a load off my mind

they comming to your house to talk about a citation?...never heard of that befor..Hope ya dont have anything growing in house my friend...Sorry but Im still worried...maybe this :bong: will help

:bong: and pass:bong1:

I would be heading to meet them some where. I ain't meeting a LEO at my house unless he is there to arrest me. Ain't no cop coming in my house to talk about anything. He can say "I smell marijuana" and that gives him the right to "search and secure" til other officers get there with paper work. These new "home land insecurity laws" suck.

4u2sm0ke said:
they comming to your house to talk about a citation?...never heard of that befor..

Maybe it's a "mobile" home......:banana:

Duck, I realise you know what you're doing but I agree with Ozzy on this, No LEO ,No way ,No time. If it's nothing important I'll come down to thier house and take care of it, there's no reason they need to come on my property. Besides if it was so unimportant why did'nt they just send it by way of the mail?
Best of luck, maybe you won tickets to the policemans ball....:D

Latest posts

Back