Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Another beautiful day here:) to BIU like it is my job:bong:

:ciao: Duck

104f here today...gonna keep my arse in the pool:p

:bong:

Hey all, how's stuff? I'm just sitting around wrestling my:bong1: and sipping a little everclear and iced tea. I hope everyone's doing good and avoiding the crazy heat gripping most of the country.
Help yourselves to some of this :bong: :bong: :bong: and relax.

Morning 4u :ciao:

Maybe those temps will drop for ya today, if not it is just another pool day:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning duck, cubby and 4u!

Where is Chef? i miss him and am getting worried. I think he ran off with 2dog and they lived happily ever after.

i wanted to tell him I am making fried chicken and potato salad. I know he would care. Ha.
Smoke um if you got um and i know most ya'll got um.

Happy Sunday to you all.

:ciao: Morning All, Hope everyone's having a good day. Getting ready to throw some Texas beef ribs in the smoker, and taking a little bong break.
Rosebud, that fried chicken sounds pretty good, maybe I'll drop by and help with the left overs:D
Gotta' get back to the fire, you all help yourselves to some of this.:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC

Duck..its overcast this morning ..and will board the plane back to Seattle..SO tonight Ill be in my own Bed..HAd a great time with Boy but cant wait to get back to cooler weather..

Rosebud...I heard the chef has company and is very busy..I too was worried untill I heard this he should be on soon as Hempfest is comeing and I know he has VIP pass

cubby...Ill take some those Ribs as soon as I finish up Roses chicken:D

take care and be safe everyone

:bong:

Good morning Bongers.
4U. thank you for telling me that about Chef, i was getting worried. Glad you are coming home and getting out of the heat.

The fried chicken was pretty good Cubby but we had to share with yellow jackets. That wasn't fun. It was a nice day though, pretty scenery, nice river and the food was good.
It is monday, and you all know what that means. BONG BONG BONG!

4u sound like the WB(without bong) are setting in.

Dagnabit comp on the path to destruction so Ozzy maybe disappearing for awhile til i get back to work. So nobdy worry if I ain't around for awhile. Like Arnold "I'll Be Back"

Heeeelllllllooooo family! Been a min huh! I'm still alive and kikin! News and more news......Once again family prevails. Gonna miss this years hempfest....it was a choice of going or helping family and getting the wifey's car fixed......can't say no to family and if also if wifey ain't happy.....ain't nobody happy! Rosie...wish i was there for fried chicken! Smoke.....dang brother...gonna shoot for next year ..fingers crossed! Hick....hope ya got the pink shower cap workin! I know the goddess is still working the cfl's...hehehe and king k....got poi? I'm still around alive and kiking..had to take a break due to a butt load of visitors but im back in action! Gonna be shredding the threads again soon! Thnx for the concern family but ya know the ol cheffy is like luggage.........always there! Missed yall!

What's up BHC.. it's been a minute, been too busy to even look at the bong, let alone load some hash up!!

Just got done bubble'n the last indoor, loading it up now and waiting for these outdoor to start so I can spin hash for daze..

Chef, good to see ya back, was wondering what was happening.

BIU BHC!!

mp1.jpg

starwarz said:
What's up BHC.. it's been a minute, been too busy to even look at the bong, let alone load some hash up!!

Just got done bubble'n the last indoor, loading it up now and waiting for these outdoor to start so I can spin hash for daze..

Chef, good to see ya back, was wondering what was happening.

BIU BHC!![/quoteWaaarz.......wut up. Just taking a siesta brother....no word from the ol pink headed one...hmmm. must be busy with the washing machine.

Latest posts

Back