Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whoa! Just checked out your grow 4u. that sucks!

Thought I would pop in while Im ripping bong :bong1: and
see how everyone is. I cant wait until the day I can start a grow
again. Keep smoking everyone! :D :bong:

:ciao: thedonofchronic

thanks I will join ya in a session:bong:

Nice! :bong2: :bong2:
I love poppin by once in a while, always good to see you gents still at it!

Im glad to see that HIDs are still the dominant light source,
i thought even after this time that Leds would be at that point
but i guess not! :cool:

4u give your Ladies a bath and wash the leaves real good. They may come back.

Morning guys. Ozzy I'm so glad u checked in!!

Bong it!! It's Sunday. :)

Morning BHC :ciao:

Nice to see ya still around Ozzy

SM are you just going to bed or getting up?:confused2:

BIU:bong:

:ciao: Im Up on this Sunday Morning...

ozzy..it is nice to see ya...how ya bee? I did give them a good washing...funning thing to me is that the leafs are not crispy but soft...Most are yellow very bad and I know aint comeing back...Im hopeing that the gooey reveggs...we weil see..haveing my first cup of Joe right now...then head out to SHed...

duck...thanks for the kind words my friend

smokeMom....Enjoy the show on FOX today

drfting07....Happy smokeing

TMT=BIU :bong:

Duders saw your burn pics.........:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :hitchair: : :hitchair: :doh: :doh: :chuck: :chuck:

Could be going better but it is getting better. Just one more trip south and I should be done with that mess.

How about you? You have a good OD season?

Bad OD season here but I got enough to last til March snd I'll be harvesting some indoors:D

I had a good OD. Waiting to get my ID done. Then gonna shut the flower room down for awhile. Trying to keep the mothers going till I can fire the FR back up in a couple of months.

I had a fire 3 wweks ago and was GLAD I didn't have anything going at my place. Neighbors house caught fire and spread to mine. No one hurt but I was gone the the firemen where everywhere in my place.

Glad to hear you are ok. Were they able to save your home? That sure would be one freak way to get busted. But you hear about it in the news happening occasionally.

Latest posts

Back