Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know how to have fun, i am going out to buy vacuum cleaner bags.

Sm, i swear sometimes I used to think the health department would close me down if they say my refrigerator. When the kids were little? yuck That gets better when they leave.

Duck I hope you get your sleep soon. I would be really grumpy too.

4U, I did managed to get stoned on a duet of medicine woman and hashberry. I think I will try it again before I leave this warm house. Got some green satori heating in the vape. Don't tell anyone.

BIU peeps!

Rose if you like buying vacuum bags you need to vape more:)

I do it just because I have to but it is a lot more fun if you are well medicated. I am waiting till tomorrow before the party before I drag mine out.

Hey family! Hittin the nugs.....i got an ugly rug........i just stepped on a bug.......i need a hug....BIU!

Hi Cheffy, welcome back. were you gone? lol Are you cooking tomorrow?

Duck, i need to get out way more then I do... Who wants to leave home when it so well equipped with an indoor garden and all the accoutrements. But, i did need vacuum bags and the guy that sold them to me was cute.

Rose ahhh the hidden agenda..the guy was cute:laugh:

Rose, I thought you bought a Dyson?

Just got done using mine, actually lol.

Still in Jammie's tho. Didn't want to get all cleaned up then dirty again...haha.

Duck, hammered yet? :p

the vape is a vr001#, I paid 25$ for it new. Works like a champ with a warranty ontop of it.

I know its offbrand but it does the trick.

Finally bong rips! From something bigger than a bottle.

Hey all! I'm new to the forum and I figured this would be a good first step into delving into the community. I hope you're still taking new members on and I hope you enjoy my collection.

DSC01347.JPG

The one on the left is a small, well-used Tsunami, Then there's the five chamber bubbler, then the cleanest pieces (I've been too sick to smoke since the new year :() are a collection by VripTech, which allows one to easily vape and toke on their favorite bong! Hopefully I'll be able to smoke soon and christen my new toys.

Can I get 4815162342 as my number?

Morning BHC :ciao:

Welcome to the BHC GG

Nice collection too.

Both GG and Bubba

BIU:bong:

:ciao: RoseBud.... Im Up

:bong:

Nice utencils bubba:aok:

Gonna grind up some Dojo bubba berry for the Big SHow today

Im a GIANT Fan for the commercials:D

enjoy the Day everyone:bolt::bong:

Me too 4 u! Giant fan of those commercials!

Everyone's invited to my party! Plenty of stuff to share.
:D

SmokinMom Sure wish I had a private jet, cause I would be there:)

We heading over to RAy JAys for his BBQ and weed:D

My Private jet is low on fuel

:bong:

Latest posts

Back