Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SM sounds like it's time to put the bottle away for a little while

You don't take seizure meds and drink do you? Please tell me no you don't do that.

You are loved here by us, please treat yourself better sm! We need you.

:ciao: Im Home

bubba thats big news and what a shame

Pdude...Nice drawing as allways...congrats on the new wheels

SMOM....Im with ozzy...time to back off and see the doc again

duck..RoseBud...:48:

:bong:

Yes rose, I drink on my meds, some nights quite heavily.. Back when I was on Topamax I didn't drink much, that med made everything taste funny..strictly on the Lamictal now.

I didn't even plan on getting hammered last night. I had just one beer after dinner and that was it. I took 1.5 xanax and then soaked in the tub to relax a bit before I went to bed. I was so relaxed, lol. It was right then that my drinking buddy called at 11:30 pm and asked if she could get her lighter. I said gimmie a few to dry off and get dressed. She's buying a car this week so I thought she really just wanted to show off her new wheels. She gets out of her car with just a 6pk of bud light. Eww I don't like that beer. She showed me it was the new bud light platinum which is like 6 parts alcohol. I'm used to 4, lol. We split those and then the 2 I had at home. We sat outside, I toked and she smoked a black and mild? It was 4 am when she went home. I don't remember her leaving, cleaning the garage, going to bed, etc. she said I talked with her on her drive home.. Then she said she didn't remember much either, lol.

This is the 2nd time this has happened in the last 3 weeks. Freaks me out!

Oh, a few times I've left bars and woke the next day wondering if I payed my tab. Luckily I keep those receipts.

Yikes, I will cut back...

But I also wonder if the Xanax had something to do with it as well.

Thanks for the concern friends. :)

Morning BHC :ciao:

Cool sunny day here:)

Waiting on the coffee:)

:ciao: Im up and all most ready to attack this fine Thursday...gonna be 57f...this is February right????

Good morning !
4U, that is warm right there. Enjoy your day!

SM Alcohol is a depressant. Xanax is a downer, (depressant) I would have to check on the lamictal, but you have been fighting depression and taking all these downers. Quit it. You are right there are several types of seizures. One is psychomotor which is automatic behavior. You could have cleaned the garage while having one and not known. Please take better care of yourself. like I said lots of people need you. I am not saying to stop your drugs, I am saying to stop your alcohol please.

I only blacked out once, and that was after taking alcohol and anti depressents. Couldn't remember anything. Scared the bejaysus out of me. I said never again. That was 20 years ago.

Mind how you go SM

Hey thanks y'all.

I've been doing this a long time and alcohol is a no no with my meds. I had psychomotor epilepsy as a kid and I outgrew it.

I quit drinking for 11 yrs cuz I was having blackouts.

Yes, gonna try and cut back, most definitely!

best of luck sm---i can guarantee you will not be missing anything if you put the drink down

I did xanax and beer for 7 years...... not and alcohol person though...... only drank a couple beers to set off the xanax....... weened myself off over a 3 month period....... was tired off living in a fog every nite....... yeah every nite for about 7 years...... no more though (5 years)...... I can tell ya all about it though...... SM...... I had a friend die......at age 39 doing what your doing...... please get help....... smoke more pot.

Thanks guys. :)

Yea, I've never drank on top of xanax before...or if I have I can't recall- imagine that!! My dr gave me that rx to just use as a fast relief if I'm feeling anxious. I wasnt intending on drinking anything that night, until my friend called..

I will smoke more pot, gladly. :D

Mom.....wow, be careful babe.....the VA gave me some ATAVAN when I got some teeth pulled....later I started getting all these tests for cancer and I mixed Atavan, Vicodin and some Check Republic beer and woke up on the floor of the motel in Portland, Oregon....apparently had passed out in the bathroom, bounced of the door and then down to the tile floor.....slept all the time during the 5 hr return trip....still groggy when I got home and wifey was not a happy camper

....be careful.....we all need your sense of humor around the forum...Pdude

I finished all my trimming for this crop....... I got a nice size piece of finger hash....... can I smoke it now or do ya need to wait for it to dry....... I'm ready to put some fire on a couple M&M size pieces....... I'm looking at them sitting on my tray now.:48:

Grower13 said:
I finished all my trimming for this crop....... I got a nice size piece of finger hash....... can I smoke it now or do ya need to wait for it to dry....... I'm ready to put some fire on a couple M&M size pieces....... I'm looking at them sitting on my tray now.:48:

Never mind..... I got it!:batman:

Morning BHC:bong:

Winter has arrived here finally. We got 4" of snow and is only 17 degrees.

Latest posts

Back