Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning bongers.

I had quite a harvest ball last night complete with thai food, but.... We only trimmed one plant! My medicine woman got huge... Remind me next summer to just grow for crying out loud. It took three of us an hour and a half to do one? Crazy. I had two plants under 1000. holy smokes they are nice nugs.
DSCF1527.JPG
I will be harvesting the other one today.

Nice buds Rose and congrats on another successful harvest:woohoo:

looking good there rosebud---morning BHC---tis the season we all be busy busy busy---looked at some OD still doing there thang this morning to check on limb breakage from some heavy winds---all standing strong and true---but---pretty bummed the wind stirred up a bit of dust and did the plants no favors---ain't life a ***** some time

shout out to anybody with a solution

:bong: :bong: :bong:

My new Piece.. Just got it today.. It smokes so clean and hits hella hella good with all the filters :D

IMG_20121006_174016a.jpg

IMG_20121006_173959a.jpg

nice piece doc..now Rose can load us up some that nice Medicine woman she hrvested..:clap: Happy smoking passion

4u2sm0ke said:
nice piece doc..now Rose can load us up some that nice Medicine woman she hrvested..:clap: Happy smoking passion
That would be dope :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

The sun is up and a new day has started and it looks like it will be a fine one at that:)

BIU :bong:

Good monday morning bongers!

I will share all the MW I have with you guys. It is still quit wet and smelling up the place.

I visited the traveling collective and tried some Alaska Thunder yesterday. Holy cow, that is different. I got all speedy with rapid heart, then slept two hours..what the hell?

Have a great day!

PS, Orangesunshine. I hate dust storm on the od grows. We had one here. It is terrible. The sticky nugs hang on to the dust. It is gross. I thought we were the only one that had that. What can you do about that? The dust wouldn't rinse off and you wouldn't try cause of PM. I am hashing that plant out, I am such a delicate little flower i don't want to smoke dirt. Now spider mite ****, no problem. LOL

Good Morning BHC! I hope ya dont mind if jump in here and BIU with yall. i snapped a couple pics of my small bong collection to share with ya:rolleyes:

BILD0019.JPG

BILD0020.JPG

BILD0021.JPG

BILD0024.JPG

We are glad you are here AM! :Nice Bongs. I think you need to go to the front page and grab a number. Welcome.

You should be the official greeter for MP Rose:) You're so friendly to everybody! Thank you for that!;)

Now i looked through the numbers, and didnt see the one id like sooo here goes; BHC# 1970-442

:ciao: good morning BHC,
:welcome: AM, nice to have you, I like your glass. I can't have nice glass, I just break it :cry: :cry: :cry:
Rose, MW on the patio for Holloween..............:hubba:
Here hit this.........:bong:

:ciao: BHC

:bong:

Choppin a big ole satori girl tonite. Pics are to come. Stay tuned.....

drft

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Chopping another indoor girl:D

Busy, busy, busy:ciao:

Well, there are plants just being taken down all over the place. It is the harvest time. Hard work but great rewards. Enjoy you guys.

Cubby, yes, on the patio for halloween. You always make me laugh, thank you.

I am collecting seeds from a seeded MW today.

I think it is time...to BIU!

Where is smoken mom? Did any one notice she called Ozzy and now she is missing too? Be careful duck!

Where is smoken mom? Did any one notice she called Ozzy and now she is missing too?

:yeahthat:

Could there be a correlation?

Maybe I should text SM?

AluminumMonster said:
You should be the official greeter for MP Rose:) You're so friendly to everybody! Thank you for that!;)

Now i looked through the numbers, and didnt see the one id like sooo here goes; BHC# 1970-442

very nice pieces ALUM....place that number in ya signature and BIU with Honors

welcome to the club

Latest posts

Back