Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning all. I sit drinking coffee with the 65 degree breeze blowing in the window. It feels wonderful, i think it was 94 or something crazy for June yesterday.

The continuing saga of bathroom remodel continues..( is that redundant?)

The new plumber never showed on saturday. My poor plants lived in the dark for three days, but they are out in the breeze now.

I hope you all had a nice fathers day, we have some nice dads in the bhc..

All in all, it is a great morning and i hope you all are doing well today. I think it is time for a joint on the patio. Join me if your awake at this early hour.

morning all,sitting on the back porch,got a fatty sparked,coffee smellin good,life is good on this lovely monday morning.....have a great day:cool:

Got a few of the grape soda seeds pulled out that have striped/fattened up nice.

Will be drying them and cutting down a few other crosses, Apollo 11 x chem soda and pk x chem soda

I have a few others that have been dusted, the white, SLH , and pprebk.

Will check back in with updates of the new digs.

Testers welcome

image.jpg

MMmmmMMmmmmmmM lookin' good TOA! :aok:

Good morning BHC, hope all is well. I'm working on music today, as I have contract deadlines with a few labels, wish me luck! :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Another wonderful day here. Sunny mid-seventies:)

BIU BHC:bong:

Good morning all,

Trill, that looks real pretty. Again, best wishes with your new digs.

Ellis, good luck.

Hey Duck, how are you? It has been in the 90's here this week with rain this morning. I find that satori in the vaporizer is more up then if you smoke it in a joint. Do you agree with such a crazy statement? Maybe you need to test that out for me.

More plumbers, hope this one shows up today.. never ending remodel.
BIU Peeps.

What a trooper, i knew i could count on you for further (not feather) research!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

70* and sunny, supposed to reach upper 70"s today, perfect weather for me.

Rosebud, if you spend much more time around plumbers they may give you a union card. ;)

Duck, so nice of you to volunteer to do weed experiments.....:rofl:

Trill, that Grape Soda looks great, but you're not the only jerk-off on the planet, there are plenty of us....you just stand out more...;)

BIU BHC...:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

cubby are you saying ToA is trying to my place?

Hey 4u how is the fishing? They have their feed bags on here.

:bong:

Rosebud, remodels always seem endless--there are always too many steps involved that have to be done in such and such order and 1 person not showing up can throw everything else out of whack. Are you just waiting on the plumber for the tub now? Need me to make another road trip? I'm always up for a "which gets you higher" test. I am going to see your weather tomorrow.

TOA--it looks great. I quite liked Apollo 11 genetics when Joey Weed was around. TOA, I also think I can rival you in the jerk department given the right circumstances.

Ellis, you need some Satori to get you going. I love this up stuff. Ordered more seeds yesterday.

Duck, cubby, 4U :ciao:

Hope everyone has a great day. In the upper 80s today and then 61 tomorrow with thundershowers. I will try and get outside stuff done today and inside stuff done tomorrow. I have a little calligraphy job that I'm going to do (well, get started) for the customer of a friend.

clear, sunny 70's on this edge of the continent---lot's of catch up on the to do list that continues to grow

everybody have great day---peace :bong: :bong:

:rofl:

Well I'm the only one that will admit that I'm an opinionated a$$hole. Hey at least im honest! I've been through hell and instead of comming back to handshakes n hugs I get spit on. Hey tet 68' was no different! Some of the whipper snappers might not know what the hell I'm talking about...

The pic was the kush cross that was dusted. I've got some other crosses going too that I will be making.

I've got like 12-13 new strains I will be running at the new spot. VERY excited. :bong: it up!

Latest posts

Back