Big Blue & Black Queen Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker

Drive fast, take chances
Reaction score
:holysheep: Hey... it's like been 48 hours since I put them in the plugs and the little ones are starting to peek thru the Rapid Rooters, Big Blue (Northern Lights #5 & Blueberry) - Black Queen (White Widow & Zombie Black). This is the clone, new seed, veg room- 4' by 5.5' by 6' at the tallest... more to come in a few days...

Are you just watering from the top? You going aero on this one or are you gonna try the fogger deal?

shadetree said:
Are you just watering from the top? You going aero on this one or are you gonna try the fogger deal?

This is an aero set-up (water from sides by 360 degree sprayers) but I do have a fogger for this unit but I'll wait now until it's clone time...I thought it came with a float to keep at right distance but no. I think I'll just use it for the next batch of seeds or clones because I don't want take it apart and make room etc...and disturb my little babies.
The grow will just be aero as it's 6ft by 6ft and I didn't want to have to deal with a huge fogger set-up. Still finishing the grow area and also had some last minute design changes so I'm waiting on a few parts. :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
:holysheep: Hey... it's like been 48 hours since I put them in the plugs and the little ones are starting to peek thru the Rapid Rooters, Big Blue (Northern Lights #5 & Blueberry) - Black Queen (White Widow & Zombie Black). This is the clone, new seed, veg room- 4' by 5.5' by 6' at the tallest... more to come in a few days...
Wow nice set up i like the grow room its coming along nice and the baby's are popping every where good luck with the grow and if you dont mind i will pull a chair up for his one:hubba: Grow on

Off to a good start! Good luck with the upcoming grow!!!

I also have some Black Queen beans just in today, so it won't be far behind.
I notice your timing for those seedlings was perfectly synced with the full moon!

easy man, dont know much bout these strains so worth taking a look to see how they develop :) What lights u using through this grow?

Sounds good...I just ordered my fogger and some more nutes. Everything is looking good, I'll definitely keep an eye on this grow...

:holysheep:
Hey , a minor update as this has now been six days (in a few hours), This is slow, it's almost like sitting out on your lawn and watching the grass grow..hmmm, wait a minute, that's what I'm doing :D
...gotta get away! Wish I had a better ratio but I got what I got...started with 25 eggs...here's where I'm at...Red stake = Black Queen and Green stake = Big Blue...as you can see there has been a death or two... Suicide? Homicide? I don't know... or just poor genetics... but dead is dead, and well there is hope for birth, wait and see i guess :D

Whats up mang. Looks like the little one's are in need of some GREEN MOJO to get them going. ;) Look foward to watching these babies grow into beautiful frosty ladies. :aok:

Thorn said:
easy man, dont know much bout these strains so worth taking a look to see how they develop :) What lights u using through this grow?

Lights: One PAIR (two bulbs) BIAX F55T5/High Output (2') Bulbs

6400K GROW SPECTRUM
  • Nominal Length = 20.7"
  • 5,000 lumen output per bulb
  • 2G11 four pin base
  • 20,000 hour life expectancy
  • I have a digital 600 MH/HPS for the flower room...
  • Here's a photo of my babies, day 8 - first touch of water, then germ, and now being little sprouts.

:holysheep:
Gee, I wish i had checked this growth from day one...well I did and after day 4 & nothing, now it's day 9, if I could get an award for growing down I think I'd be in the running for something...'Low Grow 6 Feet Under Award'..or 'Submarine From Helll Award', or...'The Ostrich Award'...anyway the roots are doing great, ten times as big as the plants !!! But....good things come to those who wait...wonder if I can chop tomorrow? :D

From the looks of them roots, they are really gonna take off in the next few days...looking good. I'm liking that aero setup, it's got the wheels turning:hubba:

Latest posts

Back