perpetual grow light

Discussion in 'Lights' started by QBCrocket, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Apr 30, 2019 #1

QBCrocket

QBCrocket

QBCrocket

, I have been a perpetual grower for long time and one of the problems I have always had is having the room to keep clones for 6 weeks while the mothers ripen , but since I brought this LED light it has fixed that problem ,
    Propagation_Cloning_LED_Grow_Light_.1_large.png GL Red / Blue LED Grow Light With 225 Bulbs

Now I am no light expert so don't know why it works but is working fine for me , put my fresh clones under this light and they love it, have had 100 percent strike rate , but they don't grow a lot of veg just roots so 4 weeks in I have clones that havnt changed much in size but have massive root systems , then when I know Im 2 weeks from putting in the big tent I put them under T5 and they explode so they are ready to go straight onto flower when they go in . apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks ,

2RedEyes and Hamster Lewis like this.
  2. May 9, 2019 #2

Bruce111

Bruce111

Bruce111

Seems that red and blue light is out of style. white color light is more popular.
    I used purple before and it was good. But now, i like white led more.

3. May 9, 2019 #3

QBCrocket

QBCrocket

QBCrocket

I agree , In my situation I need to keep my clones for 6 weeks in a small area so a light that promotes root growth over veg is great- at week 4 I put them under a white light and in 2 weeks there ready to go straight to flower tent

Bruce111 likes this.