Okay here is how i did the boiling water method to the roots.
1. empty bottom res
2. disconnect air line
3. Boil 1.5-2 gallon of water
4. add 1 cup at a time till the whole bucket/pot is full. if you have holes in the bottom put teh plant in a bigger no hole pot.bucket while its still in original pot.
5. leave lights on 12/12 for 3 days
6. chop as normal and hang till they finish drying. now you will see it will be 50-60% dry already when you chop it. The plant has already started to cure also while drying.
7. once dry enough do your thing. trim and jar to finish cure. taste a small bud at this point and be amazed how good it is already.
pics ----->Boiling water and glass cup.
see airline gauge is empty
now its full of boiling water.
my humidity in the room went from 23% to 30% almost instantly. and the humidity will increase now as the BB will be drying and the moisture will end up in the air. So Tuesday morning i chop. Now only the C99 to tend too. Yeah this grow is almost done and i can take a summer break. I will continue my C99 and BB here. start a fresh one after summer break. gets to hot in summer to run the big lights.