bigs outdoor grow 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my daughter and granddaughter just moved out here this week so I’ve been super busy unloading the Uhaul and stuff

Easter weekend here on top of that

i will do my best to get all the seeds sent out this week for sure

thanks for your patience and now we return to our regularly scheduled program

827C4DCA-8067-4BB9-9DBD-28F6FA3F3EBA.jpeg

5118D5BC-3AA3-4E0F-94E1-71DB518EDADD.jpeg

I'm soil additive hunting been looking at stuff for when I transplant into the ground... I'm gonna buy 10 bags of regular potting soil mix 80$ then buy a bag of worm castings 3-5 pounds probably 15$ then going to get a bag of this pro-mix it's not that bad for 2 cubic ft 15$ to mix all that with a bag of vermiculite and perlite 15$+15$ and mix all together and throw the 40 gal tub of natural super soil compost that I have next to the shed so I'll probably end up spending let's see soil 80+promix15+ worm casts 15 vermiculite etc +15=125$ ~150$ into the dirt that I'll use growing 10 plants possibly 15 depends we will see but gotta month or so to get the holes filled etc before I transplant them into there permanent homes

That Promix is expensiveeeee wow now I remember why I just buy regular potting mix soil for 10-15$ for 2 cubic ft and then just add worm castings perlite and vermiculite much cheaper that way

Right, prices are going up big time on soils. My local hook up was so convenient at $20 a bag and just down the road, go in there the other day and same bag of soil, Strawberry Fields, was now almost $30 out the door. then I see on HTG Supply they have Roots Organics on sale for $20.95 for their 1.5cu ft bags I love... drive down the half hour, the dude rings it up and goes, $28. I'm like, wrong.. it's on sale, look on your site. He tries to tell me that's a price if we ship it and you pay freight. Bullshit, how come it's the only one priced like that. Made the guy call his manage, he says, if we advertise it for $20.95 we have to honor it. It's still wrong on their site, going down tomorrow to buy 2 bags.. lol.

when you find deals on things right now ya gotta stock up, shelves are getting bare in places on certain things.

Big, my plants are suffering from not giving them calmag and I think the new light was to close and I bleached them a bit.. thanks for the help.. lights been raised.. plants been dosed... hehe

Right, prices are going up big time on soils. My local hook up was so convenient at $20 a bag and just down the road, go in there the other day and same bag of soil, Strawberry Fields, was now almost $30 out the door. then I see on HTG Supply they have Roots Organics on sale for $20.95 for their 1.5cu ft bags I love... drive down the half hour, the dude rings it up and goes, $28. I'm like, wrong.. it's on sale, look on your site. He tries to tell me that's a price if we ship it and you pay freight. Bullshit, how come it's the only one priced like that. Made the guy call his manage, he says, if we advertise it for $20.95 we have to honor it. It's still wrong on their site, going down tomorrow to buy 2 bags.. lol.

when you find deals on things right now ya gotta stock up, shelves are getting bare in places on certain things.

Big, my plants are suffering from not giving them calmag and I think the new light was to close and I bleached them a bit.. thanks for the help.. lights been raised.. plants been dosed... hehe
Where you from??? HTG supply stores about a hour or so from me in the Carolinas I used to get soil from a guy that had a greenhouse and stuff but that was years ago before I got in a accident and then doing big 20+ plant outdoor grows got put on the back burner to recovering from the broken bones ripped muscles and pain medication addiction.... but the soil at htg was just so expensive I would just build my own because just added up at lowes around 150$ for about 20 cubic feet of a good mixture with castings peat most perlite and organic compost not too bad
Screenshot_20220419-190446_Chrome.jpg

my daughter and granddaughter just moved out here this week so I’ve been super busy unloading the Uhaul and stuff

Easter weekend here on top of that

i will do my best to get all the seeds sent out this week for sure

thanks for your patience and now we return to our regularly scheduled program

View attachment 294077

View attachment 294076
Guns and Dope Party lol
And all good just let everyone know whenever you mail them out can't wait to get them gems germinated & sprouted ✌🤘

Went to HTG Supply today... only soil they had in stock was Happy Frog 1cu ft for $23. dang. However, my bro
Atilla buys so much from the feed store behind his shop, they dropped prices for him to $15 a bag. Having him piick
me up 2 bags of Strawberry Fields tomorrow, stuff rocks..

Few hours south of you Kindbud.. used to mix my own.. disabled now kinda prevents it.. luck

Went to HTG Supply today... only soil they had in stock was Happy Frog 1cu ft for $23. dang. However, my bro
Atilla buys so much from the feed store behind his shop, they dropped prices for him to $15 a bag. Having him piick
me up 2 bags of Strawberry Fields tomorrow, stuff rocks..

Few hours south of you Kindbud.. used to mix my own.. disabled now kinda prevents it.. luck
Yea I know that feeling I've been waiting for SS approval from that accident sucks but I work threw the pain and I got a younger brother I can call on to help me some he legit lost his mind about a year ago but he's a hand when needed

4:20 Update

up potting soon

5037E5CA-E9E0-4D03-888C-10F08CE585E7.jpeg

everyone is looking happy except one flavor which I am trying to figure out…she is a finicky girl , the Molokai Frost

CA20740E-6F4D-427A-8211-B90740686448.jpeg

needs moar cal mag!

6902272E-AFE5-42D1-89FF-E7B11EF51DE0.jpeg

tomatoes , peppers , and flowers are chugging along

DB5BCE54-2591-4739-92BC-EEDBA0CD4DB8.jpeg

FC61091F-F209-491E-B56D-98E664CFDB96.jpeg

ADD03221-73CE-4A67-BD1E-E3EADFA4C256.jpeg

Yea oh ok that's why they look so old lol you keeping them inside partly until switching to flower them in June/July?

they will start going outside when the weather is warmer…outside all day then back inside under the lights for a few hours

we try and time the outside light with the inside light so when they go outside they will continue to veg

i am guessing they will go outside permanently somewhere around May 15 to May 32nd…🤡🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back