Black Patch's On Leaves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeSus

Police Officer
Reaction score
Ok, sorry to make a whole thread about this, but search feature returned nothing.

Below is a picture, its nothing that serious, id just like to know why its happening..

I have three plants, 1 week old today, lovely and green, been giving bottled water. soil is All Mix, got all the perlite and good stuff in, and water should be about the right PH.

Ive noticed, on all three plants, theres really faded BLACK patch's on the middle of the biggest leaves, on all three plants, its like a black stain that runs down the middle of the leaf. See picture below.

Any idea what causes this? I havent used fert's or much tap water, nor abused them.

hmmmm.gif

DSC00512.JPG

Well, it just looked kind of burnt, maybe its natural and im just confused.

Its like there a shadow on the middle of my leaves, meh, who knows.

And ive actually just noticed the difference in growth, when i looked today, they looked like they did 3 days ago, then i compare to the pics i took 3 days ago and wow! they are like 5 times bigger :D and theres about 14 new places on each plant when leaves are growing! Only 1 week in :) Well happy..

Anyone else have any input on the mystery dark patchs?

There's nothing wrong with your plants. They're still tiny babies.

Ease back, light up a doobie and relax.

They are perfectly healthy.

When something is wrong, it'll be much more obvious than a little shading.

Chill man. Don't worry yourself to death.

Yeah couldnt have said it better myself take Stoneys excellent advice kick back spark up a big spliff an enjoy the ride

Latest posts

Back