Blender Hash :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool87

Reaction score
Well, I tried this this yr and it worked wonders :) Not as high quality, but gets 'er done!

1)Blender
2)Leaf
3)Icecubes
4)Cold Water
5)Coffee Filter (x2) 1-netted, 1-fine.
6)Syphin Hose
7)2 Buckets

Freeze your leaf in the freezer for 24hr. Take it out (I HIGHLY suggest no stem) Blend it for about 2-3mins to ensure it's nice an small grind (kinda like coffee :p) Add about 10 icecubes, and a few cups of water... Blend it for 5mins, on/off on/off every few.

Take whats in the blender, and run it through the filter. (make sure u have a bucket underneath) Run the leaf again same way, 10 icecubes and a few cups of water. (run it through a total of 3-4 times, to get it all)

Let the bucket now with a greenish tinge sit in the fridge for 3-4hrs (you will see white crystals settle to the bottom)

Syphin out about 2/3 of water.

When there is about 1/3 water remaining, get another coffee filter (make sure there is no large holes in this one, because this idea is to catch all the white. and let the water through.

After this occurs, you have the just of the hash, scrape it off with a knife and put it somewhere todry....

The hash that comes out isnt the same as the black hash, This yr mine had a green tindge, and is ROCK hard but will break up into some dust like substance.

Enjoy :D

GL to all, LEGALIZE DOPE! :D

ADDL: 2 Different filters, the one used for initial strain should be large enough holes to allow water through, but not the leaf. The second one use to filter the crystal through should be much finer (usually a paper filter will work well)

Just so you are aware :D

Latest posts

Back