Blue light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterblaster26

Reaction score
so i have been reading that MH because of there increased blue spectrum help increase the chances of females. since i only have HPS could i stick a lamp with a blue light in it in the grow room to help my chances?

U can get a conversion bulb that has light like a mh but its built for a hps ballast.

would it be bad to just not spend the money on the conversion for now and just start them from seedling on HPS

..the blue spectrum is "theory", I don't think it is an actual "proven" fact. IMHO.. conversion bulbs are priced far beyond their value. The hps will suffice, IMO

what is a 23w flourescent bulb good for im using it for vegetative growth but what after that, can i still use the same for flowering???

LIGHTING That is where it is at! Yes you need good soil but too much help, can get too hot and burn things up. Look into LED lighting, low in cost to operate and no heat. There is a good artical on lighting from NASA.
You can find it through www.UltraLEDLighting.com :bolt:

Latest posts

Back