Blue Mystic - Gettin' Sideways!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 24/17

Here are two pics of how well the plant that we topped and did some LST on a week or so ago. It's coming along well with 8 main shoots, most of which you can see in the shot from above.

Notice how I had to cut off one of the fan leaves to make way for light to get down to the small soon to be main shoots? As much as I hate to cut a sugar producing vessel, I find that I always end up cutting one set of fingers out of the way once the leaves start to reposition themselves after being tied down.

24_17.JPG

24_17_1.JPG

wow they are looking healthy! nice bushes!!!

Day 35/28

Switched to 12/12 and the youngsters are looking healthy.

Below are some updated pics of the plant we have been following all along. I also included a picture of another plant, same age as the older batch (35 days or 5 weeks old) but is significantly smaller but still healthy. If my memory serves me correctly, if the lil tyke turns out to be a female she should be short but stout with dark purple foliage and yummy fruity/cheesy smelling buds!

2_19.JPG

2_19_1.JPG

2_19_2.JPG

I have good news! The plant we have been following all this time is indeed a female. See the first two pictures on the left hand side shown in my last post above. It should be fun following this one plant from start to finish. Unfortunately, I cannot determine if I have any more girls...yet!

awesome grow vegas! just ordered my Blue mystic and bubblecious from nirvana, cant wait, keep us posted brotha!

Right on bro...I have been thinking about the Bubblecious myself. Let me know how that pans out.

Day 51/43 <> Flowering 8/1

A lot has been going on this past week and a half. I had to kick the last bit of late blooming' fellas out of the roost bringing my total head count to 4 lovely ladies. I've spread them out a bit to allow them some elbow room as well tied down a few main stalks down at a 45 degree angle toward the light to further fill out empty real estate.

That picture of the short but bushy plant we talked about earlier turned out to be a male. =( But as I said before, the plant closer to you in the latest picture shown below is the one we have been flowing all along and is a female. =)

I haven't seen any signs of purple like I have before so let's cross our fingers and see if I can pop a cheese-like or purple Skunk pheno similar to a previous Blue Mystic grow.

308_1.JPG

Day 64 <> Flowering 21

Here are the girls at day 21 into flowering. They are looking healthy with thumb sized nugs. Unfortunately there are still no signs of any purple pheno's. At this point I am sure I won't be so lucky. I started using the liquid Kool Bloom this week along with my tiered nute schedule.

3.21_1.JPG

Day 71 <> Flowering 28

The 4 sisters are looking well 28 days into flowering. I had to start to rotate the one in the far back to the corner and 180 degrees to get some even lighting due to smaller less developed colas. I may be harvesting early judging by the close-up pic of one of the main colas. Each top is starting to get frosty so I wonder if I will have to wait another 4-5.5 weeks. But then again I always give a 7 day grace period from switching over to 12/12 before I start counting down the days of flowering. So I could be at day 35 into flowering.

Does anyone else give themselves some time before starting the countdown for flowering once switched over?

3.28.JPG

3.28_1.JPG

I love your name SSH! What's not to love? I'll be doing a SSH grow in this very small space soon. Be on the look out for that.

Day 77 <> Flowering 34 or approx. 4.8 weeks into flowering

The ladies are starting to get frosty and delicious as you can see for the three pics below. Again, pardon for the blurry pics, this digital camera has a freakin' mind of its own.

Looks I've been a bad daddy because the tips of all the leaves are showing signs of slight nute burn including the yellowing leaves. The good news is that the colas are starting to lean a bit telling me the buds are starting to firm up and fill out due to the liquid Kool Bloom (0-10-10). Light hues of purple/blue are starting to show up as the pistils are about to start turning a creamy mustard yellow to orange.

I'm not sure if I can wait the full 9 weeks this go around. Once the trics are about to turn cloudy these babies are coming down! With all these yummy flavors to play with next I can't wait nor make up mind which one to do next.

Who wants to weigh in one what flavor to do next? Pick one from the list below.

G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk
LR2
Super Silver Haze
KC Brains Mango
KC Brains Northern Lights Special
Mazar X Afghani

4.02.JPG

4.02_1.JPG

4.02_2.JPG

Oh I almost forgot! I think I may have a few nanners popping out from a few colas. Once they become more clear I'll snap a pic if I can. This happen the last BM grow and I am starting to wonder if it is stress from the Liquid Kool Bloom or just the BM genes.

Vegas

my vote is for my namesake SSH. Mazar X Afghani is my next choice. like i have a choice, hell ill drool over the pics either way.

:watchplant:

SSH

yeah I agree any will be okay- but I personally would like to see the G13 Labs Thai Super Skunk! I got some as freebies as do A LOT of other people- and I'm sure they would appreciate seeing it as well ;)

Your current grow is looking sweet-

Vegs said:
Oh I almost forgot! I think I may have a few nanners popping out from a few colas. Once they become more clear I'll snap a pic if I can. This happen the last BM grow and I am starting to wonder if it is stress from the Liquid Kool Bloom or just the BM genes.

I hope it isn't the KoolBloom! I use it too and have never had a problem.

I think I may have confused a few bright almost fluorescent hairs for male flowers; however, I am going to have to keep a close eye on those to ensure they are just that.

GrowinGreen, look at the link on my second or third post at some purple pheno's that popped in my last Blue Mystic grow. I posted a few pics in another persons thread a while ago. There is a good pic of some male flowers on a cola which are easy to see because of the deep purple color.

Latest posts

Back