Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mo, give me mo...................!

New bike.jpg
ratdiesel x2.jpg

I hope that young man Rittenhouse is found not guilty. Fking crooked ass Prosecutors.

Rittenhouse Trial Witness Says Prosecutors Asked Him To ‘Change’ His Statement To Police

1636551674011.png

I hope that young man Rittenhouse is found not guilty. Fking crooked ass Prosecutors.

Rittenhouse Trial Witness Says Prosecutors Asked Him To ‘Change’ His Statement To Police

View attachment 282116
With all the misconduct by LEO and jury tampering by intimidation, if he loses I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be an appeal.

been having some issues in the world of tents, fresh air has been my issue for too long, been trying to grow in a sealed enviornment and it's not gone well...fixed the problem and hopefully things will improve...the girls have responded well to the fix...
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG
IMG_0791.JPG

big, from the top I have gorilla breath, snocaine, and pakistan highland star...the first came from cartman, second from twenty20mendicino, and lastly from goat and monkey...I'm popping 6 new to me strains tonight, all goat and monkey genetics...things made a sudden turn for the better last week, I found the key to unlock my demons in the tents...:eek:

big, from the top I have gorilla breath, snocaine, and pakistan highland star...the first came from cartman, second from twenty20mendicino, and lastly from goat and monkey...I'm popping 6 new to me strains tonight, all goat and monkey genetics...things made a sudden turn for the better last week, I found the key to unlock my demons in the tents...:eek:

killer line up Amigo...

do you know the genetics of the snowcain

yeah , I grew some of Matt’s gear last year and the results were outstanding...it wassome GSC x Ae77 x Hashplant...super stony herb!

all the best

the site says sour snow x mimosa, a sativa dominant hybrid...This strain has absolutely ridiculous resin production. The terpene profile is out of this world and smells like citrus hand cleaner, lemonade, fresh cut roses, and sweet tarts...after reading about it how could I pass...I'm pretty stoked to be back on 2 wheels, life on 1 was quite hard on me... ;)

the deed is done, popping beans of 4 strains this evening...GSC X purple urkle, trinity x triangle kush, banana kush x triangle kush, and fire OG x blueberry indica...all G and M beans except for nspectas urkle gear...good lineages so I'm sure to find a few keepers in the mix...

the deed is done, popping beans of 4 strains this evening...GSC X purple urkle, trinity x triangle kush, banana kush x triangle kush, and fire OG x blueberry indica...all G and M beans except for nspectas urkle gear...good lineages so I'm sure to find a few keepers in the mix...

get out the popcorn folks

You two feckers sound like physicists. 🙃 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Back