Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks ness, it's been way too long with me suffering my own creation...live and learn...all but 1 bean has popped the shell, mini tails are now evident so I can anticipate them being put on paper towels mebbe as soon as tonight...the beans appear to be very vital, we'll see about the vigor...heading out to the post office, made a few promises I intend on keeping... ;)

today the girls are very happy, no more demons to deal with...gorilla breath, magoo, oger, and yoda pineapple...
IMG_0797.JPG
IMG_0796.JPG
IMG_0798.JPG
IMG_0799.JPG

put the beans with tails into soil today, dunked them thursday...25% are still awaiting the soil transfer, tails seem shy...espiritu sanctum, fire og kush x blueberry indica, urkles girl, and banana tk all have shown their female tails...got plenty of cuts rooting for a few close friends for Christmas presents...
IMG_0803.JPG
IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0805.JPG

under 8 T-5's zen, no coffee tables...here's some of the flowers in my garden, seems this run I'm crushing it...figured out my fresh air intake was stiffling my garden...once I opened it up things really took off...1 girl crush, 2 pakistan highland star, 3 gorilla breath, 4 oger
IMG_0834.JPG
pakistn highland star.JPG
gorilla breath (2).JPG
IMG_0837.JPG
....all are going 10 weeks if possible...

heya folks, seems I've not posted here in a while...the grow is killing it, not gonna post up pics until they're ready to come down...seems this run wants longer flowering times...nothing is gonna be ready until mebbe 10 weeks at the earliest...my gorilla breath is gonna take at least 12 weeks...I believe I have 5 way past the 8 week mark, all cloudy and leaning amber...16" colas are covered with white pistils with no sign of turning brown...since I rectified the lack of fresh air the girls are just lovin life...
nice video patwi, gimma a shout when you have the time brother...

under 8 T-5's zen, no coffee tables...here's some of the flowers in my garden, seems this run I'm crushing it...figured out my fresh air intake was stiffling my garden...once I opened it up things really took off...1 girl crush, 2 pakistan highland star, 3 gorilla breath, 4 ogerView attachment 284274View attachment 284277View attachment 284279View attachment 284280....all are going 10 weeks if possible...
I may have scored onto the Jalalabad Star from another site that exsitu referred me to. Cosmic Afghani, has the same word for word description of the location seedscame from and so forth. I just received both Pakistan Treasure and Chitral Precious. These are "regular" seeds, not feminized like I typically use.

That being the case, I have to decide how to proceed. All these seeds apparently are just as they were found, wild and pollinating each other all natural, NOT feminized.

I could just grow them pick out the males and mature the females. Don't think that is what I want, I'm associating a lot of value on these seeds.

So, do the same and take clones? I think I will grow some, veg them to mother stage, pick out top male and female to breed. Top male or female to be determined by the clone taken from specific mother. At or before maturity sex can be determined of course, and after cure testing for final results. Then the prize mother(s) can be kept as mother or pushed into flower tent.

Damned regular seeds!

Bubba

I've searched for these landrace indicas for some while, been thinking about how weed "used to feel." No edginess, laugh producing, calming and relaxing.

I've noticed lately that a couple of odd ball phenos producing some of these remembered effects...which got me thinking.

Old weed, Columbian Gold, Jamaican and Indian gangs, michmichan, oaxan, these old strains had these effects.

Hopefully, going back to these old strains will
Illustrate. I hope

I took one of these phenos and did a QWET on a small pile. Sad to notice that while the vapor was delicious, but the "old time effect" didn't seem to remain. A nice clear high resulted, but I wanted to duplicate those old effects.

What ever contributes to these effects doesn't make the journey it would seem?

Bubba

bubba, I too miss the black, gold, and red columbian weed of the early 70's as well as the great mexican flowers...they all had seeds but back then who cared...the quality high had been adulterated and lost due to all the inbreeding in my opinion...the landrace pakistan I just harvested hopefully retains that quality...it's hanging to dry now...I'm gonna do a dry ice sift soon and then press the keif using hot plates and my shop press to make me some rosen...it seems a far better way to get high than smoking flowers...

bubba, I too miss the black, gold, and red columbian weed of the early 70's as well as the great mexican flowers...they all had seeds but back then who cared...the quality high had been adulterated and lost due to all the inbreeding in my opinion...the landrace pakistan I just harvested hopefully retains that quality...it's hanging to dry now...I'm gonna do a dry ice sift soon and then press the keif using hot plates and my shop press to make me some rosen...it seems a far better way to get high than smoking flowers...
I just got a few old landrace, Pakistan Treasure, Chitral Precious, and Jalalabad star is on way hopefully. Will be watching your rosin activities.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back