Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yessir, put the pipe in the hole and lift the deck...crappy day out today, I see myself going into town with the beast and getting me a fist full of ceegars...I do love me a good smoke, I call my everyday smokes shitesticks, the goodones only come out on special occasions...

.walt, try vincent vega, the guy with the two sunnyside up eggs as eyes...

AH!! 🤷‍♂️ 🙃 I suspect, as I enter the springtime of my senility, I may have lost some of my balloon-sharp intuition. (*sigh*)

My mother always told me "Hangovers are the wrath of grapes."

mom wern't half wrong walt...got in from town, raining cats and dogs and of all nights I have a dinner engagement at the Colombia in Ybor City tonight, gonna get soaked with this weather...stocked up on ceegars, 40% off today...I'm wanting to go play in the garden but it's raining too hard, can't see the back 40...
horsepower.jpg

mornin brother giggy, dragonfly has a 50K car, mine cost me 5K...his is much nicer but not 45K nicer...hopper, been looking at the sleds and broads, nice stuff...this is a pic of yours truly, we lived on the river during the summers...I was a porky little fugger...
rob.jpg

for 12 years old I had some serious legs and arms...my dad made me swim upriver behind the boat, got me pretty thick...took out one of the twins just now...left 2 black lines and a lot of smoke in front of the local assholio's house...gonna take a camaro out and do the same later...the wagon on the right has a 409, 4 speed, and posi...the bubbletop is getting the 474 stroker motor along with a 6 speed and a 9" 4 link this winter...time to call uncle walt and pester his geezerness...his wife is a jewel, what she sees in him is a mystery...
IMG_0754.JPG

Latest posts

Back