Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heya folks, finally made it home from the mountains...seems the tents are happy once again...wedding cake has the dying purple leaves, the gorilla breath is the others...
IMG_0722.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG

da big superduty...got good mileage this trip considering...17.3 mpg all the way with the cruise control set at 86...much more than that I'm a target...sitting in this truck is like sitting in a living room...the leaves are beginning to pop...

I came to realize just how much I love my home here in florida and my life that I'm able to lead...I really enjoy the mountains but my heart is here...I truly enjoyed my day back just by doing what I always do today...weather is getting very comfortable this time of year down this way...it suits this old goat just fine...

her and 3 others are getting dangerously close to coming down...just waiting for more colors on the trichs...got a bunch of new genetics waiting for their chance to flower...this next run will have a bunch of new names to play with...I grow for my own satisfaction...I keep one out of every 5 plants I grow for myself...the rest goes to friends in need...my flowers make great bargaining tools...most anyone will work for flowers...;)time to head on out and get to work, I'm way too busy...thanks for the kind words folks...

thanks pute...walt, try vincent vega, the guy with the two sunnyside up eggs as eyes...
can we say indica, I pull these for dutch to eat, he finds them appealing for some odd reason...been busy in the garden like many here, took down the wedding cake, fire and ice, and gorilla breath...I'm very happy with how dense and hard the flowers are...they must be thrilled with me changing back to my go to nutes...tried emerald harvest and was very disappointed with the results after going all in and spending $660 to buy their line from seed to harvest...every week each plant gets a slightly different formula, what a freakin pain in the keister...this is a couple pics of the gorilla breath...
IMG_0721 (1).JPG
IMG_0726.JPG

Latest posts

Back