Boo's world

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope, fits like a glove...this black impala has a trunk big enough to fit 6 bodies...
IMG_0555.JPG

nope, fits like a glove...this black impala has a trunk big enough to fit 6 bodies...View attachment 280293
You just never know...
Somefolk surpass all understanding, and in today's "climate" it wouldn't be unusual for one to need room for six. And what a splendid getaway you could pull off!

Bubba

How you you like to be the guy who has to pull them out of there and start the process of what ever comes next?
Looks like someone spread some hydrated lime already.
But what will stop the bodies from popping as soon as they move them
Nasty business.

dutch gets to ride in the 59 impala and the wagon...no impalas of camaros for him...he gets excited and flails around too much...in the superduty he's chill, bumpy cams get him all crazy...he's a tire biter...

another motor, this one is a 4409 in my 59 el camino...I'm gonna be building a big power 477 for my 61 impala bubble top...

Nice ride. I am no mechanic by any mean my uncle long time street racer. God rest his soul. I learned a great deal from him watching him turn wrenches. He built me a Chevy chevette. I know not best looking car but everything gutted. It has built 350 motor with camel back heads that he really put work into. He would always tell me power is in the heads. . He made this motor fast. It has a 2 speed power glide and 5:12 gears in back . It ran in low 9’s He showed me how to race and would take me in the 80’s to Terminal Island in Long Beach. I still have this car and have not drove it since 1993
Just good memory of him.

Latest posts

Back