Bought some new seeds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Dont tell my husband! lol... here is the list I am excited! got some freebies I am excited about as well. Plus it supported the forum thanks mods and mp!

Paradise White Berry Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds PARP88 1 £43.99

Dinafem Seeds Moby ****
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds

White label Skunk #1 Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds

UFO # 1 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush Feminized
FREE SEED

UFO#2 Green House Seeds The Church Feminized
FREE SEED

UFO#3 Green House Seeds White Widow Feminized
FREE SEED

UFO#4 Green House Seeds Cheese Feminized
FREE SEED

FREE Green House Seeds Bubba Kush Feminized
FREE SEED

FREE Green House Seeds Kings Kush Feminized
FREE SEED

FREE Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized

super, i take it you went through the attitude? whats ganna pop first?

MMM Skunk #1. Always the sexiest lady in the room.

Did not know you were a Fem fan.

Nice list though. White Berry sounds real good.

Excellent 2dog. I look forward to watching you grow those out. :D

total fem fan.....all the way! love em..love my skunk..I cant wait to grow these..I am not sure which will be first...prob the skunk and white berry.

loolagigi said:
super, i take it you went through the attitude? whats ganna pop first?

def went through the tude ~ :D

nope but got a few other types and some bubba kush..lol chefy...should I be excited about the church?

Dunno yet. Mine is a wee little lass but she's getting bigger everyday! Got a real bad feeling she's gonna be super dank!.....hehehehe.

I am currently growing the cheese from buddha it will be fun to compare it to greenhouse' version.

Sounds like some great strains, 2D...congrats!!! I saw the banner and had just clicked on it before I read your post. I like what I see...I may have to place a little order myself!! ;)

I did receive my most recent order from a Seedbank that sells individual seeds up to entire packs which I really liked since I was able to try several strains. I'll post them in a new thread in a bit!

I am really loving my dinafem moby **** and skunk 1 and they are a pretty reasonable price..esp since they are fem.

Latest posts

Back