Bowls and bongs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that was what i got for nwyears. i never used it yet and dont think i ever will

Baker180xxx said:
i have no idea how to do this, but this is the only picture i have on my computer right now. i had to erase everythong to upgrade it to windows 7. i dont know if it even worked
Dude your sooo close just edit now and click on the paper clip and attach it to your post! Nice pipe BTW.

any of you have homemade gravity bongs? i have one at my guys house because we used one of those huge 10 gallon water bottles and a slider piece made of clay

:holysheep: :shocked: :dancing: Wow I'd break that thing in no time! Good to see you figured out the photo thing!!

You cant swing a dead cat without hittin some kind of smoking device!!:rofl:

i got an idea on how to make one of thoes joint power hitters. but i think i screwed it up. ill post a pic in a few

i dont have a mustard bottle yet, but i just want to make sure im doing it right. should there be a carb?

th_dfzgeshndzhr.jpg

Yes you have to put a carb on it. I've got a real cool bong but I have to go down in my crawl space to get it. I'll try to get it today.

yo anthony you dont you call it something based on purple, thats the color its changing? just saying

I'm not the kind of a guy that names objects like cars, bowls or other inanimate objects, unless the company or person that makes them gives them a name. No disrespect meant, I just think that names are for living things.:48:

nova564t said:
I'm not the kind of a guy that names objects like cars, bowls or other inanimate objects, unless the company or person that makes them gives them a name. No disrespect meant, I just think that names are for living things.:48:

ya i get what you mean nova. i dont name objects either.

nova564t said:

I do, it can be fun! In college me and my roommates named our bong Jesus, pronounced "hey-zeus". One night we had some friends over smoking out of him and when we told them the name one guy got weirded out and wouldn't hit it anymore. Whenever we asked him he just said, "That's just wrong man!".

Latest posts

Back