breaks through!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYDRO333

BIG Things >>>POPPIN<<<
Reaction score
I was wondering when u plant a seed with the root allready how long does it take till it breaks the surfave.

BBP is right, i just germ a seed and put in the soil 2 days ago, yesterday is broke soil, today its 2 inches tall and 4 nice leafs

i'm growing 2 types. Silver Haze broke in 4 days, and White Diesel broke in 2 days

cool guys thanks alot, mine broke out in two days just yesterday i saw it come up and broke the surface.

A COUPLE WEEKS
Yep, i've had them take forever to pop thru soil. The main thing about growing is patience imo. Lol, you have to wait on everything. The seed to pop, the plant to preflower, the plant to mature, the plant to dry. That's why i'm into the perpetual thing...i'm impatient:D.

lmoa man i now you have to wait and wait something i dont like to do but it will be worth it at the end:).

Mine are two days on average but I had one last week that took like five days. I threw two seeds in one keg cup and one sprouted but one of my cats ate it. And I forgot i had the second seed in there so I just left the cup on my counter and i was too lazy to throw it away and like four days later the other one popped up. I had totally forgot about it. Good thing I was lazyand didnt dump the soil back into my promix bag cause I would have had a plant growing right out of the bag of soil under my kitchen sink.

Yea i kinda had the same story but i wonted to transplant the seed from one pot to another cause i couldnt keep the pot that the seed was in and when i went to do that i coudnt find the seed in the pot so i dumped the soil in the mother bag lol. I know kinda stupid of me for doing that.

Latest posts

Back