Broccoli harvest has begun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
I harvested my first round or broccoli, and it's delicious....how can people not enjoy gardening? Grown 100% organic, bat guano and FF Peace of Mind Fruit and Flower.

Enjoy...sorry for the blurry pic but I'm too tired to try again. Also sorry I haven't been around much...I slept all day, I haven't gotten much sleep lately since the incident LOL. Anyways I'm gonna be thinking of you guys tonight as I eat my broccoli smother in unhealthy cheese...LOl grow all organic and then muck it up with cheese:rolleyes:

broc.jpg

Hey man, nice to see that your still on the planet...

Ya said that the :cop: got to you...damn, how did they find out? I wondered how ****** they were to you (since I'm from around your way too) and I hope that everything turns out well for you.

Take care bud...and nice broccoli. :D

Dadgumit said:
Hey man, nice to see that your still on the planet...

Ya said that the :cop: got to you...damn, how did they find out? I wondered how ****** they were to you (since I'm from around your way too) and I hope that everything turns out well for you.

Take care bud...and nice broccoli. :D

I drove a drunk friend through a checkpoint LOL, and on the way back through I got a DUID, drugged driving...the laws on THC and intoxication are not really based on science. Oh well I learned the hard way and it's not over yet my friend. I'm from your way I guess I'm now south of philly and you know as well as I do that certain counties here are DUI happy LOL. I wasn't caught growing if that's what you are saying, I'm not growing now and when I do it's not at my place.

And smokinmom I can't find an envelope that will fit the broccoli, maybe you can download it.;)

bombbudpuffa said:
Me too. Share some with us:D.

I have a ton and I do the perpetual thing with broccoli you know since I have the equipment like lights nutes seeds and whatnot. I have to do SOG one day LOL. Now if only we could grow cheese....hmmmm:p

There u go Snuggles, just had to talk about food and i got hungry !!!
nice brocc

This is my first year growing broccoli. Is it true that you need to soak it in salt water first in order to get rid of little worms in it? My neighbor told me that and I looked at her like she was higher than me.

godspeedsuckah said:
Is it true that you need to soak it in salt water first in order to get rid of little worms in it?

Ewwww, please don't let this be the end of my broccoli-eatting career. :p

Never heard of that, and I had no worms. In fact I don't even spray them with anything. Not that I did but I could just have cut it in the garden and ate on the spot. I have never seen those worms but maybe I am wrong or maybe it only happens in certain areas. I would think soking them it salt would be bad in my opinion, it would suck all the water out of the veggies...salt and water and the whole osmosis thing I would think but what do I know? LOL

Thats what I thought bud. I have never heard of it. Ill see if I can find any info. Thanks snuggles!

Like I said I am no expert on preparing the stuff I grow I just know how to grow it LOL. I do know that salt and soaking veggies isn't good for the veggies though. Let us know if you find anything.

SmokinMom said:
How can you pollute that breautiful green goodness with cheese??? :p

All you need is a little butter, salt and pepper. ;)

Cheese makes the world go round. I don't always use cheese just my guilty pleasure occasionally LOL.

Latest posts

Back