Broccoli harvest has begun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snuggles said:
I drove a drunk friend through a checkpoint LOL, and on the way back through I got a DUID, drugged driving...]

Now that's just not right! I did think that it was because of "something else"; not that what did go down was much better. I mean really, how many people actually get into accidents while "elevated"?? I mean, has anyone actually HEARD of any legit percentages or any numbers? What's the damage looking like for you?...

snuggles said:
Oh well I learned the hard way and it's not over yet my friend. I'm from your way I guess I'm now south of philly and you know as well as I do that certain counties here are DUI happy LOL.]

You ain't lying about them being DUI happy!! I lived within 15mins - 1 hour of the airport most of my life until just a few months ago. I don't drink much and I've never been slapped with the DUI or DWUI labels, but I've sweated through many a checkpoint anyway just because the cops enjoy grilling people way too much! There's nothing fun about being involved with S.E. Penna cops. I've been pulled over twice (two separate incidents in different counties near the city) while circling a block looking for a parking space at night and each cop pulled me over saying that I almost hit them - AND THEN (when they didn't find anything) EACH ONE left saying "Next time I'll give you a ticket." :huh: Yeah - I trust THEM!

Osmotic properties? Ionic transference through a semi-permeable membrane? WHAT THE HECK MAN! They profess and present us to all be stupid and you're gonna blow EVERYONE'S COVER!! :D (lol)

Well all they have to do is say I smell odor and go through your vehicle LOL. You know how they are here. Heck my old town had like 9 bars on the main drag and all they did was lock people up LOL. Yeah it was late, I look the type, and I guess they were bored...but I was told they were wrong but my lawyer said ever notice they don't have cameras or recordings there? I said yeah, he said they kinda get the blind eye treatment....who wants to look bad and say the cops aren't allowed to have their fundraisers LOL.

I did have an incident with the ex if that is what you are recalling? Those cops were nice to me...neighbors called and everything was fine, in fact the one guys always pulls up and talks to me he's a good guy...we talk Philly sports, you know how it is around here, but I have had enough and will be moving from my home...I'm just so tired of it here it's almost hard not to get arrested seriously LOL.

I know what you mean, "the tricks of their trade"... You know you're right - I have never heard of any video being available from the checkpoints. Rat buzzards...you just wait till I get another call fromt he FOP!

I sure do miss some things tho'... I haven't had a decent cheesesteak or hoagie since I left, EVERYBODY drives too slow around here, and I can't get a satellite dish because I have tall trees around me, so I'm DYING for a Phillies game (and please - I don't even want to THINK about football season!)

But what do ya do?... I felt that for the sake of my health and freedom I had to leave; so I too made the tough decision. Just another casualty of the War on Drugs...

Sorry about getting personal (I didn't know about the situation with your ex). I was just hoping that you weren't going through crap because of a little "greenery" - not that situations with ex's can't be just as bad!!

Latest posts

Back