brown specs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yu can do it either way. it is a matter of which way is easiest for yu. I have to mix my nutes in a 2 gallon bucket as it is easier to handle that way for my back and the cramped space of my growlab. If yu need 3 gallons of solution and it is no problem for yu to mix all 3 at one time then do it that way. Just remember that yu will be adding 3 of every measurement. If it is 1tsp of nute per gallon, then yu will be adding 3tsp of that nute for the 3 gallons. Once that is complete and yu measure it, if it is only 350ppm then add the same amount again, stirr it in really, really vigorously (without spilling it) I stirr my solutions for several minutes with a 1ft piece of hose and it aerates it as it is stirring. I stirr it like I am scrambling eggs as that really mixes it well....Then check it again. If it is 600-700ppm yer good. Adjust the ph if needed then let it set for 12hrs, check it and adjust PH if needed (don't adjust ppm at this point even if it drops some). Let it set and aerate it again for another 12hrs. test it once more to see if the PH is holding within acceptable range (5.5-5.8). If the PH is still drifting out (which I doubt it will at this point) yu can adjust it again and aerate it again for another 12hrs. But I suspect it should level out with the higher ppm. If it doesn't still then there is something wrong. But do that and we will figure out what to do next when we see what happens. good mix mojo to ya brother.

Sentenario said:
ty thats what i did just making sure dont get upset if i ask to much ???????? just want mine to look just as nice as pic on this site ty agin let say i got 3 gallon i mix what the schulel says and if not at desired ppm add same amount nutes agin what it say on week 7 to water till i reach 700 ppm rite or should i mix every gallon seprate till all of them say 700ppm them put them together in tote well let it aerate first and balance ph then the tote

If using 1/2 the nutes called for on the bottle gives you a 350 ppm, then using the full amounts they call for on the bottle will give you 700 ppm.

Why are you mixing every gallon separate?

k check tis morning ppms stayed 715 the same ph went down 5.8 to 5.3 the brown spots seem to be drying the whole leaf lil by lil what should i do i sray with epon salt and boild eggs shells for like a week before yall started to help me

Are yu able to get a picture up so that we can see what yu are seeing? Without having any experience with the FF nutes I am afraid to tell yu to spray or not without seeing it myself. What does the new growth look like? how many of the leaves have the brown spots?
BTW the ppm and ph sound good if they hold where they are. PH is a bit low but yu might want to wait another 6hrs and test it again. if it holds or falls adjust it up a bit. If it rises any, don't do anything and wait another 6hrs.

I can't swear to this but I think that is multiple deficiencies, but mainly potassium. Given that yer plant has gone into flower and yu have been very light on the nutrients, I would be willing to say that is the culprit. As soon as yu get yer solution straight, get it to the plant. I would even pour (very slowly and gently through the top of the planter about 1/3 of the mix then put the rest in the bottom. Then make up another batch right away. If I am correct, the plant will quickly suck that water up and be ready for more. Since yu are in a deficiency situation, as the plant drinks that up, top it off when its about half way down with fresh ph'd water then wait till it drinks it way down again and add new solution again (at 700ppm)

well checked this morning ph is alrite i guess 5.5 from 5.8. ppm went from 715 to 770 should i add ph water on let it get lower she drank about a gallon sence yesterday tip are geting tricombs like it did before i made it go throgth this mishap

I just figured out why your ppm keeps rising some...PPM is a measure of parts per million. This is a measure of the concentration of chemicals(of any kind) in the water. It is a ratio of chemicals to water. The meter measures(roughly) how much chemical is in a given amount of water and then converts that to either an EC reading or converts it further to a ppm measurement....What is happening to you is that you have 3 gallons of water with a concentration of about 700ppm. When the plant drinks up a gallon of water, it is taking nutrients with it but it is not reducing the level of chemicals at the same rate as the water. Since you have 2/3 of the water and the plant has taken in (maybe 1/4 of the nutrients), the actual concentration (ratio of water to chems) of chemicals in the water ends up rising when checked with the TDS(EC)meter. This also causes the PH to change in the water. For you in this system, you will have to add fresh water when she drinks a gallon, and you will have to adjust the ph so that you maintain the ph in the tote to within the acceptable range. I use a 12gal rez to feed my totes so I don't have this problem as much....Hemp Goddess doesn't have this problem as she changes the whole tote bottom by making a new batch in another tote and just lifts the top with the plants and sets them into their new solution. no PH probs, no TDS probs. Although I don't know how she handles them when they get big and heavy.:)

brown spots seem to be spreading to sum of the new leafs if water is not cold enuff will it do this(brownspots) .the buds are alrite and gots new growth on them and smell great pulled the old leafs off that were drying up its alot of them it wont hurt her

pic in the dark c if u can help puppy

dark pics 411.jpg

Could be from spraying them and having them under the lights.

havent spratd them in the light did have ppms low 4 a while thinking i was burning her

Latest posts

Back